43 Limberlost Close b20 2nu
- I wasn't able to find the door or box and even at 5am the host was the most helpful and was willing to come and help out at the end they directed me the best host I have seen ever and wonderfully place and neighbourhood
- Key was secure and easily accessible. Good layout. Modern, clean house.
- Clean, great value for money and well furnished.
- Owner was there to meet us. Very high quality flat perfect for a night out in town. WiFi.
- Very nice apartment with everything you need and more
- The place smelt of cat wee - it really did. I contacted the owners about it and their only response was we haven't had a cat in there. When the heating is on and the main bedroom door is shut it is unbareable. What annoyed me was that they just dismissed my message to them. Also no tea towel and no dishwasher - fine that there is no dishwasher, but no tea towel? what the? Only 1 key provided for a 2 bedroom apartment is very poor The second bedroom windows were left open for when we arrived and it is a ground floor apartment - not great The neighbours had parties/loud music every night The wifi stopped working on the last night - maybe the allowance for the month had been used? Beds were very uncomfortable - cheap linen No hand towel in the bathroom It is a shame as the place could have been great, but there was no attention to detail and the care factor seemed to be zero. It was over 500 pounds for 4 nights and definitely not worth it
- Flat was nicely decorated and very clean