UR City Pad - Richmond Apartments
Hunton Hill Erdington
- I came to Birmingham to participate in Cake International for the 2nd year in a row. The kitchen space in the studio apartment was perfect! If you’re looking for a cozy, quiet place to stay for Cake International where you can work on your cake, any of these apartments are suitable. The apartment is well maintained, so cleaning up was easy. Plenty of parking was available on the street (and in the driveway in front the building when available). The WiFi worked with no issues. My daughter enjoyed the TV which she could hook her game up to via HDMI, and the water in the shower/tub was great for a relaxing LUSH bubble bath after the Cake show. I look forward to staying here in the future, it’s such a lovely property and the owner obviously cares about his guests. 😊 Thank you!
- The property is great and clean and very detailed.. really cool !! We love it !!
- Liked the flat. Clean and good facilities. Quiet at night.
- Great location. Great facilities. Will stay again. Only one mug with crockery. Didn't detract from visit.
- A good alternative to the normal hotel rooms, this little studio apartment gives privacy and comfort. Just a couple of minutes walk from the railway station and just a 10 minute train ride from central Birmingham. On street parking was fine and the room was spotless.
- Very convenient location, less than a 5 minute walk to the train station. Variety of local shops and small supermarkets within walking distance.
- Fabulous communication, Gill and Dylan were first rate. Great area near train station. Clean, comfy and spacious
- The location was really good very close to the train station. Also liked the fact there was a driveway so parking wasn't a problem
- Good location,with shops and takeaways within a 2 minute walk,I travel a lot with my job and if I stay in Birmingham this is always my first choice and on road parking is freely available.
- beds were very comfy, apartment was very clean and we had everything we needed.
- Decorated to a very good standard. Bed was comfortable and shower and toilet facilities were of an equally high standard the complimentary toiletries were a nice touch. Hosts were swift to answer any queries and ensured a very pleasant stay.
- All good. Beats staying in a hotel. Good kitchen facilities
- Easy to find well placed for the event I was attending. Clean and well presented
- Serene environment..clean apartment!very spacious.. .
- The accommodation was excellent. Very well equipped and finished to a high standard. Check-in was very easy with great communication from the property manager (who even came to check everything was ok on the first evening).
- There were problem with shower, as it kept going all over place when switched on. Other than everything well. Shower needs to be sorted.
- Rooms were clean and modern Handy distance to the NEC centre Friendly contact throughout the booking process
- Fantastic location,I have stayed at the property on a previous occasion,clean,modern home from home comforts,the best value for money and as a bonus great on road parking,when you have a large van to park,I normally find this is a complete nightmare with hotel facility's so ease of parking and a great apartment for quite literally half the price of mainstream hotels is the reason I returned. My second visit was even better,using apartment 1,lovely kitchen,bathroom and a massive bed which I have to say was just as comfortable as any hotel I have ever stayed in. For my 3 night stay I could not fault anything,key collection was easy and great communication from the hosts,the local shop stocks everything you could wish for and it's almost opposite the property. Within a 2 minute walk to the main high street you will find various take away's ,the Chinese take away is excellent,the fish and chip shop is also very good.
- The bed is really comfortable and contribute to restful sleep. The apartment ist only 3-4 minutes from the train station. It only takes a 10-minute ride until you're in the central of Birmingham which is amazing!
Aston Hall and Park
Aston Villa FC
Birmingham City University
Aston Science Park
Boldmere Golf Club
Verdo Lounge Cafe/Bar
The Fort Shopping Centre Market
Bullring Shopping Centre Market
Birmingham City Centre Market Market
Eden Cofee Shop Cafe/Bar
Village Green Cafe/Bar
Tesco express Supermarket
Bull Ring Shopping Centre Mountain
Birmingham Airport Mountain
Gravelly Hill Train Station Lake
East Midlands Airport
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
Bullring Shopping Center
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Library of Birmingham
One of our best sellers in Birmingham! Located in Birmingham, Richmond Apartments offers accommodations with free WiFi and access to a garden. Gravelly Hill train station is 650 feet from the property and the M6 motorway is 1,650 feet away. All units here feature a flat-screen TV, a living room, a well-equipped kitchen with a dining area, and a private bathroom with bath, free toiletries and a hair dryer. A microwave, a toaster and fridge are also featured, as well as a kettle. Star City is 0.8 mi from the apartment, while Villa Park is 1.4 mi away. Birmingham Airport is 6.8 mi from the property.