UR City Pad - Richmond Apartments
Hunton Hill Erdington
- Serene environment..clean apartment!very spacious.. .
- The studio was particularly cozy and very clean! The host was helpful and available.
- Apartment very clean and modern looking. It was a good idea having the key safe to allow access when we wished. Would suggest if you want things washing up to provide a sponge and washing up liquid though 😁
- 1. Apt is clean n well ventilated. 2. Location is serene. 3. Within 5 mins walking distance to train n bus stops to town n mini/express supermarts.
- Comfortable couch and many tv channels. Modern cooking and washing facilities. Near train station and convenience store.
- 1. Very clean and new looking 2. Quiet area 3. Communication with staff was excellent. Rabinder Gill was very responsive to any queries/issues. 4. Ample parking space on street 5. Lots of amenities nearby
- The property is great and clean and very detailed.. really cool !! We love it !!
- Liked the flat. Clean and good facilities. Quiet at night.
- Great location. Great facilities. Will stay again. Only one mug with crockery. Didn't detract from visit.
- A good alternative to the normal hotel rooms, this little studio apartment gives privacy and comfort. Just a couple of minutes walk from the railway station and just a 10 minute train ride from central Birmingham. On street parking was fine and the room was spotless.
- Very convenient location, less than a 5 minute walk to the train station. Variety of local shops and small supermarkets within walking distance.
- Fabulous communication, Gill and Dylan were first rate. Great area near train station. Clean, comfy and spacious
- The location was really good very close to the train station. Also liked the fact there was a driveway so parking wasn't a problem
- Good location,with shops and takeaways within a 2 minute walk,I travel a lot with my job and if I stay in Birmingham this is always my first choice and on road parking is freely available.
- beds were very comfy, apartment was very clean and we had everything we needed.
- Decorated to a very good standard. Bed was comfortable and shower and toilet facilities were of an equally high standard the complimentary toiletries were a nice touch. Hosts were swift to answer any queries and ensured a very pleasant stay.
- All good. Beats staying in a hotel. Good kitchen facilities
- Easy to find well placed for the event I was attending. Clean and well presented
- I came to Birmingham to participate in Cake International for the 2nd year in a row. The kitchen space in the studio apartment was perfect! If you’re looking for a cozy, quiet place to stay for Cake International where you can work on your cake, any of these apartments are suitable. The apartment is well maintained, so cleaning up was easy. Plenty of parking was available on the street (and in the driveway in front the building when available). The WiFi worked with no issues. My daughter enjoyed the TV which she could hook her game up to via HDMI, and the water in the shower/tub was great for a relaxing LUSH bubble bath after the Cake show. I look forward to staying here in the future, it’s such a lovely property and the owner obviously cares about his guests. 😊 Thank you!