Birmingham Serviced Apartment - The Qu
The City Nites Serviced Apartments is advantageously situated on a quiet residential area and yet is set in the heart of the city centre. Adjacent to the National Indoor Arena, the property offers the perfect base from where you can conveniently explore the vibrant shopping, entertainment and business areas at Brindley Place and Broad Street.
The accommodation units at the City Nites Serviced Apartments are not just places to sleep, but places where you can live comfortably and pleasurably through out your splendid stay.
Let every morning be a pleasure with a freshly prepared Continental breakfast, served to enthral your taste buds and get you energized for a beautiful day.
You can browse your favourite sites on the internet or head out to experience the pulsating life of the city. Interesting nearby attractions include The National Sealife Centre, The ICC, Symphony Hall, the world-renowned theatres and retailers such as Harvey Nichols as well as the famous Bull Ring shopping centre.
- large spacious apartment, great location,
- When was told drop the keys of I was given a different address which was further out from the office which the gentleman was suppose to be the manage told me the address was more near than the office which it wasn't so I had to pay £40 in taxi which to go to the different address that I was given to drop the key off the office is £ 6 from the apartment and the customer service was poor I spoke to a gentleman who suppose to be the manager was rude hang the phone up on me because I was returning the key which he needs to return my deposit I wouldn't recommend anyone to stay due the poor customer service
- Place smelt of weed, noisy with dogs braking, builders outside making noise around 6.30am, couldn’t return keys to the office in the morning as nobody was there and they hardly ever answer the phone which caused me to miss my train, only 1 toilet roll was provided as well.
- Good location. Warm. Some stuff left which was helpful like washing up liquid. Lift.
- The property was dirty and smelt of smoke
- Ok location for arena Birmingham & brindley place, not very good for other parts of the city.
- It was a long distance from the apartment
- The hygiene level was good but the Tv didn’t work and neither did the WiFi. There was broken glass under the sofa. None of these things were fix on our stay. Felt like false Advertisement.
- Close to centre, easy to find, close to paid parking. Should have been in better condition for the money paid.
- Apartment was well located and fairly spacious
- Very close to arena and right on canal. Had tea and coffee. bed comfortable. Had nice faux leather sofa and chair.
- There was no shower only a bath shower mixer that was placed reallly low down so not ideal
- The location. Everything else was not very good at all.!
- Nothing poor service I went to take the keys back this morning between 9am and 11am as instructed. The office was not open and even worse I was unable to collect the 100 pounds cash deposit I payed. I returned a second time someone was their an 'agent' who told me to call the owners. On a phone number where strangely enough no one answers I handed the keys back to this person
- After some convincing, I was put in a lovely apartment at the rotanda. However, the reason I picked this apartment was the location. And the new apartment was nowhere near where I needed to be.
- Smoke alarms tampered with and non functional, sprinkler system broken in room. No clean bed sheets - signs of hair and stains on sheets, one bed had no sheet at all. Dirty wet smelly towel in washing machine Evidence of drug use with cannisters of nitrous oxide under the bed Fingerprints on every surface Sticky floor throughout the rooms Windows sealed and condenstation pools and mould in every sill inside the flat No ventillation
- Central location Quiet Neat and clean and comfortable
- The accommodation we booked was changed without notification because the previous occupier had put the key in the letterbox (!) and we were not able to collect the key as promised in the morning. Only when we returned to get the key were we told about the change and the replacement apartment was a long way form the Arena, unlike the one we had booked; it was in a very run down area - an unpleasant walk through derelict, litter strewn streets. The blinds were broken and would not close. Floor tiles in the bathroom were broken and sticking up and the bathmat was dirty with silverfish on, so we did not feel like using the shower. The bathroom mirror was broken. We were told the apartment had been cleaned (as if that was a bonus) but dishes had been left to drain by the sink, not dried and put away. All very unprofessional. Chose not to complain at the time as we were concerned about getting our deposit back. The only bonus - we slept well!
- Collecting/dropping off the keys from a completely different location is very inconvenient and took quite a bit of organising. Once at the apartment the front door key didn't work at all! Apartment fine - no hair dryer or wifi