Wharf Birmingham City Apartment
14 Summer Lane
- Friendly service as we arrived, clean and comfy apartment with complimentary tea, coffee and sugar.
- The apartment was fantastic, we was meet by Alex who showed us the apartment and any question we had he was very friendly. i would highly recommend this property and will be staying there again if we are back in Birmingham
- It was very smat & convenient for the city centre
- Good location, comfurtable apartaments, warm and clean. Private place and good value, Thank you, I am gonna be back and will recommend it my friends.
- Easy walking distance from the station and easy access to the business district. The meet and great arrangement worked well as the access to the building was a little confusing, if you've not been before. Communication prior to arrival was excellent as was the greeting on arrival.
- Although we had to wait a bit longer than expected it was fine.
- Decent sized apartment. Very good welcome
- Fully appointed and close to our meeting venue
- Nice apartment big and spacious. Clean and in a well secured building.
- Brilliant apartment with all the necessities (kitchen, bathroom facilities). Very cosy, homely apartment in the city centre with convenience store less than one minutes walk away!
- I stayed in the 2 bedroom apartment. I loved it, it is big and spacious and had all the things you would like at home. The staff are excellent too, i got lost once quite late exiting the building as there are no signs at the elevator and they had no problem helping me out at that time of the night. I would definitely highly recommend.
- Great location, very clean and lady who checked us in very professional.
- Great location, the apartment was clean, well decorated and well equipped.
- The location was great, it was modern and spacious, would definitely stay again!
- Great location for my work. Staff were really helpful and couldn’t do enough to organise my stay and make sure I knew how everything worked. Thank you!
- Very good location, shop across the street and nice residents too