Stanmore Apartment - Sleeps 6
- host was very kind to leave us some breakfast snacks Very welcoming
- It had everything we needed. No complaints at all.
- The bed was big and comfy the heating was good
- Creaking floorboards from apartment above kept me awake Main stairwell was poorly decorated and unclean
- The whole experience was great! It’s the second time staying here and it was just as good as the first time. The host was amazing as was the apartment. Highly recommend :)
- love everything , good wifi, extrwmely clean and nice appartment, checking in was very easy, heating and facilities are top , will defo stay again
- Parking outside the property but had to keep checking car due to drug dealers.
- There was dust everywhere. A bedroom window did not have curtains or curtain pole up. The other bedroom window was broken and had to stay open all night. Towels were dirty. Shelf was falling off in dining room. Not enough kitchen equipment for 6 people. Very disappointed, definitely not worth the money spent!!
- The host is very welcoming. He was at the apartment before I arrived, and let me in my apartment without any delay. He also helped with my luggage to the apartment. He treated me like part of his family throughout my stay. The property location is very good. Everything you need is around the corner. Tesco Express is only 4 minutes away, on the famous Hagley road. There are bus stops to city centre few minutes from the property. If you want to stroll, like I did, Edgbaston Reservoir, and the neighbouring Harbone is very near the property. The property is well located, in a very desirable Edgbaston. I will definitely stay again next time I visit Birmingham.
- Lovely property, great location, great host, very kind
- Size of property Distance from city centre. And TGI Friday just around the corner! Result!
- Accommodation was nice and modern and good value for money.
- The entire apartment had a high standard finish. Beds were very comfortable, allowing me to sleep well
- The property was beautiful better than expected very clean and comfortable neighbours were lovely and definitely value for money as it is very spacious
- Nothing, this place should not be rented out to groups....we were terrified of making any noise. We where there to have a fun weekend, but felt very uncomfortable and was glad to leave.
- The beautiful wallpapers and the apartment was warm & beautiful..