Stanmore Apartment - Sleeps 6
- host was very kind to leave us some breakfast snacks Very welcoming
- The whole experience was great! It’s the second time staying here and it was just as good as the first time. The host was amazing as was the apartment. Highly recommend :)
- love everything , good wifi, extrwmely clean and nice appartment, checking in was very easy, heating and facilities are top , will defo stay again
- The host is very welcoming. He was at the apartment before I arrived, and let me in my apartment without any delay. He also helped with my luggage to the apartment. He treated me like part of his family throughout my stay. The property location is very good. Everything you need is around the corner. Tesco Express is only 4 minutes away, on the famous Hagley road. There are bus stops to city centre few minutes from the property. If you want to stroll, like I did, Edgbaston Reservoir, and the neighbouring Harbone is very near the property. The property is well located, in a very desirable Edgbaston. I will definitely stay again next time I visit Birmingham.
- Lovely property, great location, great host, very kind
- Size of property Distance from city centre. And TGI Friday just around the corner! Result!
- It had everything we needed. No complaints at all.
- The bed was big and comfy the heating was good
- Creaking floorboards from apartment above kept me awake Main stairwell was poorly decorated and unclean
- Parking outside the property but had to keep checking car due to drug dealers.
- There was dust everywhere. A bedroom window did not have curtains or curtain pole up. The other bedroom window was broken and had to stay open all night. Towels were dirty. Shelf was falling off in dining room. Not enough kitchen equipment for 6 people. Very disappointed, definitely not worth the money spent!!
- The property was beautiful better than expected very clean and comfortable neighbours were lovely and definitely value for money as it is very spacious
- Accommodation was nice and modern and good value for money.
- The entire apartment had a high standard finish. Beds were very comfortable, allowing me to sleep well
- Nothing, this place should not be rented out to groups....we were terrified of making any noise. We where there to have a fun weekend, but felt very uncomfortable and was glad to leave.
- The beautiful wallpapers and the apartment was warm & beautiful..
Birmingham City Hospital
Odeon Broadway Plaza
Queen Elizabeth Hospital
Gas Street Basin
Birmingham Repertory Theatre
Raas Cafe Cafe/Bar
East Midlands Airport
Library of Birmingham
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
Winterbourne House and Garden
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Bullring Shopping Center
Belfry Golf Club
Featuring a garden, Stanmore Apartment - Sleeps 6 has accommodations in Birmingham with free WiFi and city views. Housed in a building dating from 2010, this apartment is 1.9 miles from Broad Street and 2 miles from Brindleyplace. The apartment features 2 bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, and 1 bathroom with a bath and a hot tub. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available. A continental breakfast is available every morning at the apartment. Stanmore Apartment - Sleeps 6 offers a hot tub. Gas Street Basin is 2.1 miles from the accommodation, while Symphony Hall is 2.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Birmingham, 12 miles from Stanmore Apartment - Sleeps 6, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.