Deluxe Studio in the Cube
197 Wharfside Street, The Cube West
- Clean, quiet and in a fab location for the city and the Birmingham arena. If I ever visit again I'll definitely be staying here, everything is easy from collecting the keys to checking out
- Clean room in an excellent location. Great communications from the host. Clear and well rehearsed instructions about finding and getting access to the room. Arrival and departure was very smooth.
- Full length windows were cracked which hindered the view (stayed on the 19 floor
- Lovely staff, room had everything will definitely use again
- Had everything we needed for our stay. Furnishings good. Comfortable. Fan & air con very much appreciated.
- Spacious, clean, easy to find. Everything needed for our stay.
- Excellent communication with owner, enabled an early check in. Great location for all city amenities
- only a short walk from the main station and right next to shops and restaurants/bars.
- Convient location. Owners were very helpful. Peaceful enviorment.
- Check in was easy and appreciated the free drink. The room made good use of space and had great views. The bathroom was clean and kitchen area nice.
- Everything was perfect top 10 apartments in Birmingham by far, definitely booking again
- The location is brilliant, everything you could possibly need for a stay in an apartment. So much better than a hotel as able to go at own pace without time constraints ie breakfast, and room service. Being able to checkout at 12.00 is also great as there's nothing worse than having to rush to checkout by 10.00am.
- Welcome drink was a nice touch. Thank you. Instructions were clear
- Location is great for the symphony hall, bars and restaurants on the doorstep