Deluxe Studio in the Cube
197 Wharfside Street, The Cube West
- Clean, quiet and in a fab location for the city and the Birmingham arena. If I ever visit again I'll definitely be staying here, everything is easy from collecting the keys to checking out
- Convient location. Owners were very helpful. Peaceful enviorment.
- Check in was easy and appreciated the free drink. The room made good use of space and had great views. The bathroom was clean and kitchen area nice.
- Everything was perfect top 10 apartments in Birmingham by far, definitely booking again
- The location is brilliant, everything you could possibly need for a stay in an apartment. So much better than a hotel as able to go at own pace without time constraints ie breakfast, and room service. Being able to checkout at 12.00 is also great as there's nothing worse than having to rush to checkout by 10.00am.
- Welcome drink was a nice touch. Thank you. Instructions were clear
- Location is great for the symphony hall, bars and restaurants on the doorstep
- Beautiful modern & spotless apartment in an ideal central location, close to bars & restaurants. Enough room for three adults for 1 night. Picked the keys up from Shogun. Very easy to find. Block was very secure.
- Nicely appointed studio apartment. Very spacious and so much better than a hotel room. Plenty of towels, tea & coffee etc.
- Great location; clean answer furnished apartment
- Collected Keys from a local Restaurant next door to apartment where a complimentary drink was included. This was a very nice welcome gift from the host.
- Comfortable and clean room in a good location
- Comfortable, clean, great location. Great value for money. The bed and pillows were super comfortable.
- Very clean, everything you need was there ie glasses, fridge, hairdryer, iron, fan.., Stylish decor, large shower
- Great location and so much better than a hotel room! I would definitely recommend. The free drink in the restaurant was a quirky idea. 👍🏼
- Great location right on the canal and next to the Mailbox. Walking distance to city centre, Arena, ICC, Brindley place etc. Plenty of eateries nearby. Good facilities.
- Amazing location, loved the layout of the apartment, host very kind and helpful.
- Location is prefect. Not noisy, overall a nice little apartment.
Gas Street Basin
O2 Academy Birmingham
Birmingham Christmas Market
New Alexandra Theatre
Birmingham Repertory Theatre
Birmingham Town Hall
Tesco Express Supermarket
East Midlands Airport
The Mailbox Mall Luxury Popular brands like: Armani
Popular brands like: Armani
Library of Birmingham
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Bullring Shopping Center
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
Winterbourne House and Garden
With garden views, Deluxe Studio in the Cube is located in Birmingham and has a restaurant and bar. Free WiFi is provided. Each unit comes with a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, a seating area with a sofa, a flat-screen TV, a washing machine, and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer. A microwave, a fridge and oven are also offered, as well as an electric tea pot. Popular points of interest near the apartment include Broad Street, Brindleyplace and Symphony Hall. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 11 miles from Deluxe Studio in the Cube.