First Stay Apartments - The Postbox Su
Upper Marshall Street
- This flat offers it all - top location, great value and amazing comfort. Perfect city-centre home for a short stay. Wonderfully clean, tasteful decor, spacious, generous beds (memory foam heaven). Plenty of good quality fluffy towels and nice to find tea/coffee/sugar on arrival too. With the windows slightly open there was a welcome breeze, but the host had kindly placed two new tall fans in the flat, which could be moved easily to any room. Dishwasher and washing machine handy for longer stays. Good wifi connection and free Netflix an unexpected treat! There are three small supermarkets close by, plenty of cafes/bars/restaurants within 5min walk, even an independent yoga studio and spa right on your door step.
- Excellent location for central station also for bars restaurants sight seeing etc
- Location to central city, restaurants and bars.
- Location is excellent especially for evening meals
- Great apartment. Slow draining bathroom sink but clean and well equipped
- Welcome by the person from First Stay Apartments, Feyi. Central location, with easy access to Birmingham New Street station, the canals, Chinatown and Broad Street. Two bedroom apartment, with all electronic amenities required for a stay, including some toilet paper, dish washing liquid and scourer and also tea bags and coffee powder. Television with Netflix and good WiFi (5GHz), with no problems with connection during our stay.
- Good clean apartment Nice quiet location Close to centre and parking available too.
- Amazing location; next to a Tesco and a mall, easy to get to. Kitchen had basic supplies prepared which is good. Apartment was clean and felt secure. Free wifi and Netflix subscription was a bonus.
- The apartment was in a fantastic location and had everything you could need. The rooms were spacious. Went during school holidays excellent location for sea life and lego land
- Modern, clean and well equipped. Local fantastic for Mailbox and New St station. Well looked after and staff lovely.
- Property was clean, warm and well located for exploring central Birmingham on foot. Very quiet at night, so conducive to a good night's sleep if the kids allow it!
- Great location adjacent to the Mailbox with multiple restaurants. Safe parking in gated basement car park. Quiet apartment looking into central garden. Easy stroll to ICC along canal. Easy stroll to all central shops and Christmas Market
- Loved the apartment. Very clean. Nice little touches like dishwasher tablets left under the sink for us to use, tea bags and toiletries etc. Location was brilliant. Just a short walk to the bullring, O2 academy, grand Central station and the Christmas markets.
- Excellent apartment, really close to everything a bunch of women could need! 400m from the canal and resturants / bars and The Mailbox / Harvey Nics! Excellent shopping just 5 mins walk and fab location to the station. We're already booking to go back next year! Apartment was exceptionally clean, and while a little confusing where to meet the key holder, it was sorted in minutes , We felt safe and secure and were surprised at how quiet it was. A really great choice for couples get away as well as friends. Would be more than happy to stay there with my family when visiting Birmingham.
- The shower screen is loose as a result water was flooding the floor every time someone took a shower.
- The property was very well equipped, comfortable and very clean. Communication was great from the property management. Very central, for me a comfy bed which is always a bonus!
- The apartment is comfortable and large, very clean. Facilities are good. Location is convenient. One of the best stays in our UK holiday.