First Stay Apartments - The Postbox Su
Upper Marshall Street
- Welcome by the person from First Stay Apartments, Feyi. Central location, with easy access to Birmingham New Street station, the canals, Chinatown and Broad Street. Two bedroom apartment, with all electronic amenities required for a stay, including some toilet paper, dish washing liquid and scourer and also tea bags and coffee powder. Television with Netflix and good WiFi (5GHz), with no problems with connection during our stay.
- Location to central city, restaurants and bars.
- Location is excellent especially for evening meals
- Great apartment. Slow draining bathroom sink but clean and well equipped
- Good clean apartment Nice quiet location Close to centre and parking available too.
- Amazing location; next to a Tesco and a mall, easy to get to. Kitchen had basic supplies prepared which is good. Apartment was clean and felt secure. Free wifi and Netflix subscription was a bonus.
- The apartment was in a fantastic location and had everything you could need. The rooms were spacious. Went during school holidays excellent location for sea life and lego land
- Modern, clean and well equipped. Local fantastic for Mailbox and New St station. Well looked after and staff lovely.
- Property was clean, warm and well located for exploring central Birmingham on foot. Very quiet at night, so conducive to a good night's sleep if the kids allow it!
- Great location adjacent to the Mailbox with multiple restaurants. Safe parking in gated basement car park. Quiet apartment looking into central garden. Easy stroll to ICC along canal. Easy stroll to all central shops and Christmas Market
- Loved the apartment. Very clean. Nice little touches like dishwasher tablets left under the sink for us to use, tea bags and toiletries etc. Location was brilliant. Just a short walk to the bullring, O2 academy, grand Central station and the Christmas markets.
- Excellent apartment, really close to everything a bunch of women could need! 400m from the canal and resturants / bars and The Mailbox / Harvey Nics! Excellent shopping just 5 mins walk and fab location to the station. We're already booking to go back next year! Apartment was exceptionally clean, and while a little confusing where to meet the key holder, it was sorted in minutes , We felt safe and secure and were surprised at how quiet it was. A really great choice for couples get away as well as friends. Would be more than happy to stay there with my family when visiting Birmingham.
- The shower screen is loose as a result water was flooding the floor every time someone took a shower.
- The property was very well equipped, comfortable and very clean. Communication was great from the property management. Very central, for me a comfy bed which is always a bonus!
- The apartment is comfortable and large, very clean. Facilities are good. Location is convenient. One of the best stays in our UK holiday.
- Very homely apartment and well decorated. Has all the necessary facilities - hair dryer, iron, hoover. Great central location.
- Everything was lovely and clean, the host was lovely and very helpful Would recommend to others and would use again.
- The apartment itself and the location was perfect for our girls weekend. Loved the space and the fact there were 2 bathrooms made getting ready very easy. Check in was smooth and the option for late check out which we made use of couldn't of been better! All round great stay!
Gas Street Basin
O2 Academy Birmingham
New Alexandra Theatre
Birmingham Christmas Market
Birmingham Town Hall
Birmingham Back to Backs
TOM’S KITCHEN Restaurant
HARVEY NICHOLS RESTAURANT Restaurant
GAS STREET SOCIAL Restaurant
East Midlands Airport
The Mailbox Mall Luxury Popular brands like: Armani
Popular brands like: Armani
Library of Birmingham
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Bullring Shopping Center
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
Winterbourne House and Garden
Located in Birmingham, near Hippodrome Theatre, Birmingham Back to Backs and Broad Street, First Stay Apartments - The Postbox Suite features free WiFi. Each unit comes with a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, a seating area with a sofa, a flat-screen TV, a washing machine, and a private bathroom with bath and a hairdryer. A microwave, a fridge and oven are also available, as well as an electric tea pot. Popular points of interest near the apartment include Brindleyplace, Gas Street Basin and Library of Birmingham. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 16 miles from First Stay Apartments - The Postbo.