Birmingham Airport/NEC Chalets
Sheldon Heath Road
- I went with my family to Birmingham and stayed at this apartment for 1 night. We had a very comfortable stay and wish we stayed longer. It has everything we needed and they also provide coffee, tea, sweets and biscuits which we really loved! The hosts are great and very easy to reach if we ask something. The location is perfect as well as there are a few takeouts and stores in the area. We would love to stay here again if we visit Birmingham again!
- Very close to the airport. Close to all the shops and takeaways
- The admin staff are exceptionally helpful and friendly.
- This review has been hidden because it doesn't meet our guidelines.
- The apartment was clean and well presented. Most importantly, the communication from Michelle the apartment Manager all the way from the beginning to the end of the stay was outstanding.
- Clean room,good service,feeling comfortable.
- The NEC Chalet was perfect for our trip. We were working at the NEC over the weekend and the Chalets were a 10 mins drive away. Lovely clean apartments with an excellent host. Highly recommended!
- Extremely clean, comfortable, modern and well looked after, with everything you would need for a short stay. The inclusive parking space was also very welcome. We would highly recommend the apartment, and would definitely stay again.
- Apartments once inside were clean and everyrhibg seemed to be new! We had tea coffee etc. The beds were lovely and very comfortable Great the main bedroom had an ensuite! The ensuite sermed to have hotter water than the main bathroom.
- Comfort, and space was enough for us. Most of the utilities were provided even soap, tea, shampoo, cooking oil spices and much more. Admins there and then listened to our request and fulfilled them urgently. Nicely decorated appartment which gives you feeling of being at home
- The apartment had all the comforts of home. Very clean and well looked after. If i was reviewing the internal of the apartment only would have given a top score Convenient for access to Airport , Nec and City Centre, Restaurant and pubs within short distance.
- Wery plesent staf, after my call mrs.Michela was be wery helpful. Apartment is only 10min from NEC with taxi, it is wery clean. I was come with my family and I sugest this apartmant for family with kids.
- Very clean, much nicer than expected and had everything you would need to feel at home away from home. Really enjoyed our stay and very convenient being above a costcutter and near so many stores. Much better for families being in a residential area, and we will definitely book again soon.
- Michelle from the Customer Services was really very kind and she answered all my questions ! The instructions were very clear and our stay was really nice ! I recommand this place ! Thank you.
- The friendly agent who gave ys access and everything we needed to know. Essentials were all there eg. Shower stuff, washing up liquid and coffee! Comfy clean beds and proper working showers. Quiet area. Plenty of parking. SmartTV with Netflix and solid wifi.
- Location,ease of check in and quite comfortable
- The apartment is very nice and fully equipped.
- Nice apartment, enjoyed the stay with family. Kids enjoyed the treats provided. you could see someone has carefully thought about the customer and what they may need during the stay. Thanks
- These flats were fine. We were going to a concert at NEC then visiting family in Brum, so a good location. The owners were very helpful and sent us details of local cab firms. It's about 15mins by taxi -about £10. The flat was well furnished and equipped, newly done. The left us milk tea, bread, cereals and a bottle of wine which was very welcome. The heating was good very warm within about15 mins and radiators individually controlled in each room. Good space and sound proofing so watching TV in the lounge didn't disturb those sleeping. Both bedrooms were2 fine and bathrooms well equipped and large and comfy master bed. The key entry system was fine, once we understood the instructions. The owners were friendly and helpful. They are not on site but only a phone call or text away. Parking was good and easy. We used taxis mostly but a family visitor was able to locate us and park easily.