142 Wiggin Street
- The house had plenty of room for the whole group. It's situated very near the town centre and plenty of shops, supermarkets and takeaways.
- Check in was super easy and the home was very large and comfy. Very impressed with the promptness of the host. I emailed him a variety of silly questions and he always replied quickly.
- This was a great base for our stay during the recent Ashes Test. Faizal couldn’t have been more helpful on the communication front during the lead-up to, duration of and even post our stay. Answered any and all questions promptly and thoroughly, he was a real pleasure to deal with. As for the property itself, plenty of space (you could easily accomodate 6-8), excellent Wi-Fi service and even a PS2 with a some games if you’re feeling nostalgic. Washing machine an excellent feature given a couple of us had been travelling a while Beds super comfortable Easy to access and excellent instructions on how to secure when leaving It’s a 20 or so minute walk into the city centre along the canal, or 5-10 in a taxi/Uber if you prefer. Supermarket, shops and restaurants at the end of the road if you want to self cater, we were out in the city most nights though.
- The location was decent if the apartment.
- This review has been hidden because it doesn't meet our guidelines.
- The accomodation was very clean, great location and will definitely use this accommodation again, so much better than staying in a hotel, all applications and cooking utensils in the house you don't need to take any thing apart from yourself and suitcase, owner of the property was great at communicating with answers to any questions.
- The location was great the property had everything you could possibly need very clean home from home very comfortable An near to every thing you could need the host was amazing so friendly An always there to help with anything an easy to contact
- It has plenty of rooms/beds to fits all of us in