512 Slade Road Erdington
- Great place to stay while visiting Birmingham. The place is clean, and has a washing machine and full kitchen.
- Great value even left tea makings ready. All facilities including a cooker washing machine and tumble drier
- Loved it was just what I needed great early check in would recommend
- I know the area well I used to live there and it's an honest no nonsense multicultural bit of Brum so the restaurants etc are what you expect. But the apartment was clean..well equipped (eg modern washing machine and tumble dryer. Tells with it layer vetch )) Very clean lovely bedding fresh towels loads of kitchen stuff. If I have to find a fault I was a bedside light away from perfect.
- The free parking was very handy! As were the shops and places nearby. I liked that it was like a home from home!
- everything was provided to make the stay as easy as possible. It was like having someones home for a couple of days
- The flat was great for the money. The host was easy contactable would stay again. Recormend excellent places to eat and shop and only 20mins to Birmingham 😊😊
- The flat was very comfortable absolutely spotless and added bonus of free WIFi and tea, coffee and free parking. Will definitely stay here again.
- Location ,near bus stop ,nearby pub. Very clean flat with everything necessary for a short stay.
- Absolutely brilliant value for money beats any hotel/b+b in this area it was really clean an comfortable with a great location
- The taxi rank operators were very friendly and very helpful, they charged my partners wheelchair overnight which was a huge help to us. The apartment was clean and warm and had all the facilities you could ask for. I was told by Joanna where the keys would be to pick up and when I put in an extra request this was both read (unusual by most other places) and was done with no problems at all. I contacted Joanna via text when at the apartment and she replied immediately. The service was really good and definately value for money. Thank you.
- Well equipped kitchen, clean, spacious and nice to see working safety features such as fire alarms ect.
- The apartment was very homely,comfortable and had everything you could need and more. We were so happy and satisfied, we stayed another night. It was such a nice place.
- I was given flat 1 which had a lounge area all mod cons washer dryer dishwasher and many more household items
- Very clean , the kitchen had all new appliances in and the host supplied , plates , bowls , cups and cutlery and pots and pans to do your cooking in . Lots of local takeaways and shops to buy food . The host was a great communicator over any issues you had . I would highly recommend this property to stay in .
- A******, Fantastic apartment, clean and spacious, all the amenities are at your doorstep. They have really gone the extra mile in comfort and thinking of little things,extra towels, hairdryer,tea cofee,hot choloclate,milk in the fridge. Local guide, emergency services contacts, i was amazed at the level of cleanliness. It was crisp. Definitely will be booking again.
- Early check in, friendly hosts, great facilities and two showers!
- Very cosy, great facilities especially the fast heating as it was very cold during our stay the heating was amazing to warm up to. The apartment had almost everything you could need for your stay, the shops were local and so was everything else, NEC, starcity etc. Would definitely come back and stay again.
- Excellent flat quiet and comfortable. Fully equipped kitchen with everything you could possibly need. Also hairdryer iron and board. Plasma tv. Immaculate bathroom.
- Good value for money, very clean and lovely flat. Really friendly guy let us in.
- Flat was clean and tidy. Had peace and quiet throughout our stay. Lots of kitchen equipment and utensils with which to cook (which we did). Neighbouring shopkeepers very friendly.
- So clean and tidy. Really friendly hosts. The whole layout of the flat was so simplistic. I’d definitely stay again!
Aston Villa FC
Aston Hall and Park
Birmingham City University
Boldmere Golf Club
Aston Science Park
Coop Marsh lane Supermarket
Wilton Market Market
East Midlands Airport
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
Bullring Shopping Center
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Library of Birmingham
Located in Birmingham, 1.9 miles from Villa Park and 2 miles from Star City, Flat 2 provides accommodations with amenities such as free WiFi and a flat-screen TV. The property is 5 miles from Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery and 5 miles from Library of Birmingham. The apartment has 1 bedroom, a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, and 1 bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer. Museum of the Jewellery Quarter is 3.7 miles from the apartment, while Bullring Shopping Center is 4.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Birmingham, 14 miles from Flat 2, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.