Eagle and tun
12 Banbury Street
- I booked very late in the day, was very happy to find a cheap deal, the room and hotel were as I expected them to be from the description. Upon arrival, I was greeted by the friendly staff. The location was excellent for my purposes upon this visit.
- The bed and towels provided were clean.. if they hadn’t been I would have had to leave and forfeit the £45 I’d paid online.. Friendly staff who seemed unaware of the complete inappropriateness of having guests coming into that environment. The paintwork, light switches, walls, corridors etc were the scruffiest I’ve ever seen. The curry I had from the bar was delicious. I got a surprisingly good nights sleep in a comfy bed with clean sheets and duvet. I think the owners don’t see what guests see. It’s really hard to explain how bad it was.. I could go on all day. I’m a 60 woman who travels a lot with work and for leisure. I’ve never, ever been anywhere like this, and hope never to again. I didn’t know whether to laugh or cry..
- Kal Singh, the landlord, is a lovely man. It was a last minute booking, but he welcomed me warmly. The place is very very basic. More like a youth hostel than a hotel. But the bed was comfortable, and the price was good. It's a bit of a seedy area, but Kal's personality and the pub's security measures ensured I felt safe. And hey, it's where UB40's "Red Red Wine" video was shot!
- The host was really welcoming and positive. They accepted our booking on the day which was amazing!
- Owner extremely friendly and helpful genuinely nice person, easy to come and go as i please, wasn't disturbed too much by owner which i've encountered at other places
- Good size and clean room, television and hot shower - basic expectations met. This is not Hilton!
- Good walking distance into Birmingham and stations
- I was so excited that this was the pub that ub40 had used, the staff member who owned it was lovely
- One man show. Very old place with few conditions but with a very nice guy.
- Clean linen. Hospitable Hosts.Convenient location
- The bed was very comfortable and the thick curtains (Travelodge, take note!) made the room dark so I had a very good night sleep. The constant free Wifi is a welcome bonus and the staff are extremely friendly.
- cheaper price, good location. friendly householder.
- Kal was the friendliest and most helpful host, it’s a cheap place to stay so don’t expect Buckingham palace, but the landlord is helpful, friendly, the beds were very comfy & the price is good, perfect place to stop if your having a night out.
Birmingham Magistrate Court
Birmingham Crown Court
O2 Institute Birmingham
The Coroners Court
Bullring Shopping Center
Wine lord Specialist Off licence Supermarket
Rico libre Tapas Restaurant
Birmingham Rag Market Market
East Midlands Airport
Selfridges Luxury Department Store Popular brands like: Apple, Cartier, Gucci, Prada, Nike, Ralph Lauren, Chanel, Burberry
Popular brands like: Apple, Cartier, Gucci, Prada, Nike, Ralph Lauren, Chanel, Burberry
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Library of Birmingham
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
Eagle and tun is located in Birmingham and has accommodations with a bar and free WiFi, 1.1 miles from Bullring Shopping Center and 1.3 miles from Birmingham Back to Backs. Full English/Irish and Asian breakfast options are available each morning at the bed and breakfast. Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery is 2.2 miles from Eagle and tun, while Hippodrome Theatre is 2.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 9 miles from the accommodation.