4 Stanmore Road
- Room was a good size. Staff very friendly and welcoming. Only stayed the night with my daughter. Happy with the hotel
- Heating broke tuesday had none rest of stay had a little heater provided.
- bed comfy, i was able to park my car easily, and the check in/out guy was friendly and helpful!
- price of the room for a Saturday night near to centre of Birmingham and ease to get to arena we walked but bus very near and frequent. meet expectations for the price we paid. good breakfast and helpful staff plus parking off road right in front of building.
- Breakfast was great - a good selection and fresh fruit. Bed was comfortable. Location was where we needed to be. Able to walk to several restaurants. Parking at hotel.
- The room was comfy and clean. Bathroom/Toilet facilities were also clean. The staff was lovely and really welcoming. The hotel is more a B&B though nice enough.
- Good bed. The hotel is what it is, cheap and cheerful. Staff are great. Friendly feel to it all.
- Convenient location, very good value for money at the rate I paid as on a deal - probably not good value if I'd paid the original online price for the double ensuite! Staff good and breakfast adequate as a continental. Free WiFi and free parking was a bonus.
- Everything was fine except when I returned from a day out I was on the ground floor and the housekeeper had left all the room windows open ‘to air the room’ security risk for me but manager said it’s ok it’s a safe area. Not quite the point.
- Clean and warm place however poor WiFi and narrow stairs were a drawback. Overall good for the price.
- Good breakfast, polite staff & value for money
- Greeted with a smile, room just what you need, breakfast simple but good and fresh, and remembered me from a previous visit, shows real interest in the guests, helpful again
Birmingham City Hospital
Odeon Broadway Plaza
Queen Elizabeth Hospital
University of Birmingham Library
Gas Street Basin
University of Birmingham
Tesco express Supermarket
Banu Indian restaurant Restaurant
East Midlands Airport
Winterbourne House and Garden
Library of Birmingham
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Bullring Shopping Center
Belfry Golf Club
Prince Hotel is located near Edgbaston, just 10 minutes’ drive from Birmingham city center and New Street Train Station. This family-run property offers free WiFi, free parking and a 24-hour reception. Each room offers a flat-screen TV, tea/coffee making facilities and a complimentary continental breakfast. Guests are also welcome to bring their own cooked food or have food delivered to the hotel. A dining area is available in the lounge and there is a microwave for guest use. The ICC and NIA are within 10 minutes’ drive, the NEC and Birmingham Airport are within easy reach via a 30-minute car journey or a 20-minute train ride.