City Visits - Mint Drive
- Everything about this place from the décor to the location ... We loved the place so much that we were okay staying at home for the full day ... Perfect for famy get together
- Great apartment beautifully furnished and great value for money. Very modern and equipped with everything you need 😁😁 would definitely stay here again
- The beds were made up as 4 singles and one blow-up bed in the living-room, which was perfect for our group of 5 ladies.
- Good quality, lovely apartment excellent facilities
- Space, cleanliness, does what it says on the tin
- Photos are a true representation! Property owners were very helpful. Great location just a 20 min walk into bham Centre and the tram is a 5 min walk away. Everything you need for a short or longer stay. Best stay in bham in over 6 years.
- Very clean modern spacious apartment, very well furnished with a lovely big bath!
- Beautiful property and had everything you needed for a short stay . Very comfy and suited our needs perfectly. 5 of us stayed for the weekend and for the same price would not have been able to get something of a similar standard hotel wise. 👍🏻
- The property exceeded my expectations. It was exquisite and luxurious. In align with some of the best accommodations in London - Crowne Plaza Docklands, Sunborn! I was impressed by the high class decoration & facilties it should be rated as 5☆
- Very spacious apartment, everything we needed.
- Great service from start to finish, big thanks to Ben and the team for accommodating my last minute booking. Fantastic apartment in a great location. Looking forward to my next stay
- It was great pleasure to stay in this apartment. We were in business trip but we felt our-self like at home. Clean, splendid and really new apartment. Tesco and restaurants are very close We stayed twice and will come back here next time.
- However, one of the toilets was broken and the owner said he would fix it the next day we were there a week and it wasn't fixed. The key fob didn't work for the main gate. so we were constantly waiting for security to let us in. The apartment is on an extremely busy dual carriageway so very very noisy. There were blinds in the bedrooms which didn't block out the street lights so we didn't sleep at all well. Otherwise, the apartment was spotless, tvs in every room and very light but personally I wouldn't stay there again because of the noisy location.
- ازعاج السيارات حيث كانت مطلة على الشارع الرئيسي
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
The University of Law - Birmingham
Birmingham City Hospital
The National Sea Life Center
University College Birmingham
Birmingham Repertory Theatre
East Midlands Airport
Library of Birmingham
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Bullring Shopping Center
Winterbourne House and Garden
One of our top picks in Birmingham.Located in Birmingham, near Museum of the Jewellery Quarter, Arena Birmingham and The ICC-Birmingham, City Visits - Mint Drive features free WiFi. Each unit features a patio, a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, a seating area with a sofa, a flat-screen TV, a washing machine, and a private bathroom with bath and a hairdryer. A fridge, an oven and stovetop are also featured, as well as an electric tea pot. Popular points of interest near the apartment include Coffin Works, Library of Birmingham and Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 16 miles from City Visits - Mint Drive.