Skyline City Centre Luxury Apartment
59 Skyline Apartmnet
- It was a very well presented apartment. Perfect for what we needed.
- Lovely that little extras were provided like tea/coffee, milk, juice, biscuits etc. Everything was clean and very comfortable.
- Location good Host excellent very nice welcome. Facilities very good highly recommended
- The apartment was spacious with all the amenities needed to make the stay comfortable; including fruits, tea/coffee, milk, water in the fridge. The decor was modern and clean. Check in was smooth as the host had good communication before and after our stay.
- At the arrival time that I specified we were greeted by a very friendly host who showed us around the building & apartment. He explained the check out procedure and everything was clear & thorough. The apartment itself was lovely! really spacious with a lovely modern feel to it with all the facilities that we needed included! (iron, towels, hair drier etc) there was even unopened milk in the fridge that the host said we could use! Beds were comfy & we all slept very well! location was great as it was only a short walk to the bars / restaurants! Would 100% stay here again!
- The hosts had done a great job of making us feel welcome. With lots of little supplies like Milk and Cereal to help us settle in. Apartment is in a great location too.
- The Appartment was lovely, it was clean, it was comfy and really enjoyed staying there. The owner was nice showed us the facilities and put tea and coffee milk and few other things. I recommend this Appartment.
- Very clean and well presented. Great location and parking right outside. Fantastic value for money.
- Lovely clean apartment, with great amenities, includign basic essentials , shower gel, toilet roll, tea/ coffee, milk etc. Stayed here with 3 teenagers between 13-15 who loved it. Location excellent, right in centre, lots within walking distance , taxi back form arena was only £5.00. Perfect for 4 people / family, with a double bed in one room and ensuite and twin beds in other room with additional bathroom. Owners was loveland so accommodating meeting us at our arrival time to get the keys, especially as we arrived over 2 hours later than originally stated due to traffic. Ample parking on street outside form £1.10 an hour but free after 6pm and all day sunday :) Would definitely book again and recommend.
- Sheikh was a lovely and helpful guy. There was fresh fruit, milk and biscuits, even chocolate. The apartment was beautiful and clean. I loved the ensuite power shower. Location ideal for us.
- The price was excellent for what we got. The rooms were clean and tidy.
- Hospitality and the meet & greet before getting into the property
- Loved the space x service and ease of booking
- Traffic noise sleeping on sofa bed in lounge
- Great apartment, very clean and tidy, perfect for our stay with 3 children. The location couldn’t have been better had the staff were so helpful and accommodating.
- Excellent property in a great location, if you are looking for a place within walking distance of the arcadian...bullring etc. Tescos express right next door.will rebook in the future.
- Owners very nice and accommodating 4 star
Gas Street Basin
O2 Academy Birmingham
New Alexandra Theatre
Birmingham Back to Backs
Bullring Shopping Centre Market
Tesco Express Supermarket
East Midlands Airport
The Mailbox Mall Luxury Popular brands like: Armani
Popular brands like: Armani
Library of Birmingham
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Bullring Shopping Center
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
Winterbourne House and Garden
Located in Birmingham, an 8-minute walk from Broad Street, half a mile from Hippodrome Theatre and an 11-minute walk from Symphony Hall, Skyline City Centre Luxury Apartment provides accommodations with a balcony and free WiFi. This apartment is a 16-minute walk from Library of Birmingham and one mile from The ICC-Birmingham. The apartment has 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a fully equipped kitchen that provides guests with a microwave, a fridge, a washing machine and a toaster. Popular points of interest near the apartment include Gas Street Basin, Birmingham Back to Backs and Brindleyplace. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 11 miles from Skyline City Centre Luxury Apartment.