Barncroft Luxury Guest House
Barncroft, Kenilworth Road, Hampton I
- Everything about Barncroft was excellent, simple as that!
- Friendly immaculate guest house in great location for the NEC
- Very professional, extremely friendly, excellent local knowledge, very comfortable, quiet and a fantastic breakfast.
- After hard days on our feet at the NEC what a luxury to come back to a nice clean welcoming place. I know that when I book again maybe next year at the NEC i will defiantly stay there. Not a sound from the road lovely breakfast just what we needed to set us off for the day.
- Second time staying here and will be back for a third! Victoria runs an excellent B&B with very high standards. Rooms are modern, spacious and comfortable, location is perfect, breakfast is amazing too - hope to be back soon, highly recommend
- Superb Guesthouse, host very friendly, rooms large, well equipped and quiet, breakfast hearty with great choice. No hesitations in recommending
- Excellent from start to finish. Great welcome, great room & great breakfast 10/10
- First class in every way. Big comfy room, spotlessly clean, excellent breakfast and friendly welcoming host. Couldn't fault it and a definite go back to b&b.
- Very comfortable and spotlessly clean accommodation. Lovely cooked breakfast in the morning with plenty of choice. Very friendly and helpful hostess.
- The owner Jackie was very welcoming and friendly. The rooms were large and really beautifully decorated, each different, with lots of attention to detail. The breakfast was amazing!
- Fantastic breakfast catered for all needs. Location was perfect for where we needed to be the next day.
- We were welcomed upon arrival, staff were friendly throughout the stay. The room was lovely and spacious, and home-like. Breakfast was nice in the morning.
- Warm welcome, clean & comfy, fab bathroom
- The room was impeccably clean, the bed was so comfy, the furnishings and décor were stylish and modern, I had a full English breakfast and it was fantastic. Victoria was so welcoming to myself and my partner, my partner has special dietary requirements and was so relieved to find out that there was Lacto free milk available. I can't recommend Barncroft enough and we will definitely be staying there again
- The cooked breakfast was just great. Everything really well cooked and tasty.
- Lovely welcome backing up great pre-stay communications. Fabulous spacious room, warm and comfortable with modern furnishings and everything you would hope for in an excellent hotel. Super ensuite with shower, all very smart and clean. Brilliant breakfast offering. Would highly recommend.
- Great place to stay. So close to the NEC.
- Beautiful clean rooms with very comfy beds. Everything we needed was there. Breakfast was lovely a great selection. We had 3 little childresn and staff were very accommodating.
Stonebridge Golf Club
Solihull Citizens Advice Bureau
Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council
Solihull Central Library
Solihull Magistrates Court
University of Warwick
Solihull Library & Information Service
The George In The Tree Restaurant
Cafe Tamarinds Restaurant
Costa Coffee Cafe/Bar
Tesco Express Supermarket
The Beeches Restaurant
Grand Union Canal River
East Midlands Airport
Belfry Golf Club
Bullring Shopping Center
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Winterbourne House and Garden
Library of Birmingham
Barncroft Luxury Guest House offers secluded bed and breakfast accommodations a 15-minute drive from Birmingham International Airport. Birmingham city center is a 25-minute drive from the building, while the NEC is only an 8-minute drive away. Barncroft’s bedrooms have modern, high-quality furnishings, flat-screen TVs, and tea and coffee-making facilities. Each room has a marble bathroom, and guests can make use of free Wi-Fi. A full English breakfast is served in the marble-floored eating area, and a breakfast buffet is also available. Located on the A452, Barcroft Luxury Guest House is within 5 miles of both the M42 and M6. Coventry is a 20-minute drive from the house, and Blythe Valley is 10 miles away. The National Motorcycle Museum is a 6-minute drive from the property.