182A Bristol Road
- the owner is really kind and helpful. Location is perfect for reach the city center
- Adi the owner nice chap and very helpful and a pleasant check in,good wifi,Great location for the cricket at Edgbaston(about 5 mins walk)and a nice ALDI supermarket by the ground,quite location even if a road outside,use of the kitchen which is handy, free parking in foster road behind the house about a 1min walk away.
- The location was nice. Got told by text message how to open key safe. Property wasn’t the best, but it let me get a rest before the next part of my journey.
- Very close to the cricket ground!!! Good bus service
- It was cheap, the check-in instructions were clear and it was 5 mins walk from Edgbaston cricket ground, a medium sized Lidl and a great café at the MAC. Also right on a bus route to the centre, or a £5 Uber fare.
- Need glasses to access code for entry to property
- Not exactly a hotel however it was on 16 pound for two people , cannot expect much. Was okay and did the job. Considering travelodge were to charge more than double this price , I feel it's a little unfair to complain much.
- location is good for city centre/ university/ QEHB milk available for tea and coffee was appreciated
- Very basic but if you want a cheap stay this will do
- The room was cold needed an upgrade but you get what you paid for
- An hour walk to the center of the city. Interestingly coined with the key to the front door.
- There was enough toilet paper. Easy check-in and check-out. Good communication with the owner and others in the house.
- Bathroom and toilet was very bad to use. I took the keys but did not stayed.
- You get what you pay for. Didn't feel too safe and had to park on the road not outside the property, Door was difficult to find in the dark. Didn't see any staff.
- Room was basic but clean and comfortable.
- CLOSE TO EDGBASTON UNIVERSITY-MY DESTINATION
- It is not a big place so no issue with sound. The people who manage the place were good, that is it.
- The owner was very helpful. The close.proximity to where we needed to be.