182A Bristol Road
- Very nice home situated close to the city centre and on a main bus route! The bed was comfortable and the room was clean and fresh. The host was very quick to respond to queries. A very friendly stay and easy to find!
- Not exactly a hotel however it was on 16 pound for two people , cannot expect much. Was okay and did the job. Considering travelodge were to charge more than double this price , I feel it's a little unfair to complain much.
- location is good for city centre/ university/ QEHB milk available for tea and coffee was appreciated
- Very basic but if you want a cheap stay this will do
- The room was cold needed an upgrade but you get what you paid for
- An hour walk to the center of the city. Interestingly coined with the key to the front door.
- There was enough toilet paper. Easy check-in and check-out. Good communication with the owner and others in the house.
- Bathroom and toilet was very bad to use. I took the keys but did not stayed.
- You get what you pay for. Didn't feel too safe and had to park on the road not outside the property, Door was difficult to find in the dark. Didn't see any staff.
- Room was basic but clean and comfortable.
- CLOSE TO EDGBASTON UNIVERSITY-MY DESTINATION
- It is not a big place so no issue with sound. The people who manage the place were good, that is it.
- The owner was very helpful. The close.proximity to where we needed to be.
- Very good location, not far from city center even if you walk.
- Very shabby, bathroom and toilet grim - taps not working. Kitchen area filthy. No towels, toiletries or basic tea and coffee. Mismatched furniture throughout. Very difficult to find, especially in the dark.
- It was plain and simple but rather clean, a bit shaby but safe. Slept well and was happy to have access to a kitchen and fridge. Good internet.
- Location - 5 minute drive from the centre
- The location and the staff. The water was hot and the heater worked very well. The internet was excellent.
- The young man who runs this property was attentive before and when I arrived.
Winterbourne House and Garden
University of Birmingham Library
University of Birmingham
O2 Academy Birmingham
Odeon Broadway Plaza
Birmingham Back to Backs
The Arcadian Centre
Cannon hill Lake
East Midlands Airport
Bullring Shopping Center
Library of Birmingham
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
One of our best sellers in Birmingham! Featuring a garden, shared lounge and free WiFi, Edgbaston is set in Birmingham, 1.1 mi from University of Birmingham and 1.2 mi from Hippodrome Theater. The property is located 1.3 mi from Broad Street and 1.4 mi from Brindleyplace. The property is located in the the guest house district and The ICC-Birmingham is 1.5 mi away. Guest rooms are equipped with a microwave, fridge, a kettle, a bath, free toiletries and a desk. Edgbaston features some rooms that include garden views, and each room comes with a shared bathroom and a wardrobe. The rooms will provide guests with a stovetop. Bullring Shopping Center is 1.5 mi from the accommodations, while Birmingham NIA is 1.6 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 7.5 mi from the property.