Rickman Quarters Birmingham By Prime S
127 Rickman Drive
- Apartment was very comfortable and met our needs
- A well priced apartment for one with two bedrooms and parking. Well located for work in and around Birmingham.
- Size of the apartment, loved how tea n coffee where supplied as normal the apartments i book don't even offer that. Location to the city centre was perfect. An having a permit at no extra cost work well.
- It was spacious and clean. The bed was comfortable and it was within an easy walk into town. Great communication from company with regards to checking in and checking out. We would definitely go back and stay there.
- Nice and clean. Plenty of tea and coffee
- Great location. About a 15 min walk into the bullring. Great to have secure parking which was never busy. We found the flat peaceful with no noisy neighbours. Everything you could possibly need including iron, hairdryer and washing machine.
- Secure parking and location. Beds comfortable, good size two bed apartment.
- Bath tub sink hole wasnt working so couldnt have a bath
- الشقة نظيفة، وموقعها رائع، ومحتوياتها متكاملة. It's clean, Its location is great, and its contents are integrated.