Rose Hill, Rednal
- Bed very comfortable, room lovely, staff very helpful, great breakfast.
- breakfast was fine but the hot water dispenser is not hot enough to brew tea correctly
- This facility is a conference centre as well as hotel. It was impeccably clean and the staff were very pleasant & helpful. The room was large for a single occupancy with en-suite toilet, shower and washbasin, again impeccably clean. Breakfast was included being buffet style. This was also presented at a very high standard. On site secure private parking was also available foc for small vehicles such as cars. Altogether a very pleasant experience.
- The hotel is very clean and very friendly staff
- Clean rooms well decorated and modern and friendly staff.
- Everything. very clean all staff were lovely. breakfast was lovely
- Friendly, helpful staff. Excellent breakfast, lively well stocked bar. Clean and tidy building and surrounding grounds. Access to golf course and local walks was very good. I would stop there again and recommend it to my friends.
- Breakfast was adequate but a bit canteen-like. Coffee machine could do with upgrading! Lovely gardens and walks surrounding.
- the hotel is in a beautiful set, the garden is amazing and huge. The only issue is a paid for breakfast but had to leave at 8.30am as had a 9am appointment and it would've been nice to come back at 9.15 and have breakfast then but the breakfast stops at 9am. It would be nice to extend it to 10 maybe. The hotel room was very comfy, fast wifi, and the pillows were huge. I had to take one off and sleep with one and even then the one pillow was still high up and big. Lovely lovely hotel and lovely friendly staff.
- The young woman on breakfast duty was cheerful and relaxed while being especially efficient
- Staff were very friendly, and they arranged for an early breakfast due to us having an early departure
- Our room was spotless and very comfortable. All areas of the hotel wete v clean
- I didn't have time for the cooked breakfast as I was short of time, but there seemed to be plenty of choice. The cold buffet was excellent. My room was clean, peaceful and very comfortable.
- The location is great for walking on the Lickey Hills. It is a very pleasant rural haven just South of Birmingham and close to Bromsgrove. The grounds are attractive. Staff were very friendly and helpful.
Lickey Hills Country Park
Hopwood Park Services M42
Frankley Services M5
Newman University - Birmingham
Abbey Hotel, Golf & Country Club
Queen Elizabeth Hospital
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham Library
Licky Lips Cafe Cafe/Bar
Lai Ling Restaurant Restaurant
Oak Tree Restaurant
Marlbrook Express Supermarket
Cofton Reservoir Lake
East Midlands Airport
Winterbourne House and Garden
Library of Birmingham
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Bullring Shopping Center
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
Set in 25 acres of beautiful grounds, Hillscourt is nestled in the Lickey Hills, 6 miles from Bromsgrove. It offers modern rooms with flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi, a bistro-style restaurant and bar. Rooms are light and airy in design and feature a comfortable sofa and Wi-Fi access. They include safes, ironing equipment and tea/coffee-making facilities. Each morning guests can choose from an extensive menu on the hot and cold breakfast buffet. An international table d’hote menu is served in the evening. Decorated with warm red and cream furniture, guests can relax with a drink in the lounge bar, which has over 30 whiskeys. Guests can relax in the large garden, take a walk in the wooded countryside surrounding the hotel or play a round of golf at Rose Hill Golf Club, which is a 10-minute walk away. Birmingham Airport is a 20-minute drive away.