Rose Hill, Rednal
- Perfect stopover location and venue. Great cooked breakfast.
- Peaceful and relaxing. Friendly staff Restaurant on site and the food was excellent and not expensive The breakfast was first class
- Beautiful location and the driveway makes you excited, the Hotel room Spacious and comfortable, cleaned to extreme standards, The breakfast was inviting, you have a choice of every thing, and tasted fantastic, loved it all. Room 51 exceptional.
- The rooms are very clean the bed was really comfortable plenty of room in the bathroom plenty of choice for breakfast which was delicious I would definitely recommend Hillscourt to my friends & family
- Setting and surrounding area lovely. The actual main part of the room very up to date.
- It was very close to where I needed to be. Staff and facilities were exceptional 🤗
- Comfortable bed, clean room and bathroom, easy-to-use TV and shower.
- Excellent location staff very friendly rooms were very clean and cannot fault the breakfast.
- Very good for the price. Courteous and helpful staff. Lots of green surrounding the hotel. We stayed there twice whilst visiting family - some rooms have a better view but all seem to be comfortable. Recommended.
- Comfortable place with very nice staff surrounded by gardens and trees.
- Good location nice grounds. Nice friendly staff.
- The comfort, location and friendly staff
- The area in which the hotel is situated is beautiful. Checking in was easy and the staff were very sweet. The room was very clean and the bed was comfy. I loved the view from my room as well looking out on to the forest. I hope to come back again for a holiday.
- Lovely peaceful location, friendly staff, great breakfast
- Great hotel in the countryside of the Lickey Hills with secure parking and a quiet comfy room. Stayed many times before and always try and stay there when we are visiting family nearby but it is often fully booked.
- Easy to find and value for money. Nice breakfast, friendly staff.