Upper Gough Street
- All of it a good location comfortable accommodation
- Rooms and the entire property was just as advertised. Amazing living room. The service was equally excellent and very responsive. The apartment was just by the city center so you never needed vehicle to get to the shopping and main street shops and cinema
- Very easy walk to the train station and the Bull Ring.
- Free parking. good kitchen facilities (microwave, oven, washing washing and dishwasher) Easy to communicate with the host
- Very good location for central Birnmingham visit, with on site parking
- Poor directions to the property which has a different name to that confirmed🤔 Right postcode so we walked around the block a few times then rang the agent who travelled 50 mins to greet us with apologies. There was obviously a failure in communication somewhere between booking.com and the property.
- Lots of space, rooms are a good size and beds are comfortable!
- Nice apartment in a good location, quiet and very comfortable.
- Location was very good. Which was the reason for choice 2 bedroom with en-suite and a further shower room Lounge good size Kitchen good size Bedrooms are fine. Although the layout of the twin bedroom is a little odd with the location of the power points and the 2nd switch to turn lights off. Bedside cabinets are not all at bed side. I would adjust the beds to sort this. Heating is ok once turned on. be better to leave just the one on in the hall way for guest when they arrive as it was so cold we turned all the heating on then went out for dinner and a show on our return it was like an oven which left us no choice to to open windows. for the rest of the stay we only needed the one heater on in the hall. I would recommend to stay here the review and comments are so you can improve.
- Close to shops ,bars and many restaurants with just a 10min walk from New Street Station they were in a great location for all that Birmingham has to offer .Would recommend these apartments.
- Lovely clean apartment, in great location
- Good communication, modern and purposefully equipped apartment including kitchen, 2 bathrooms, parking in the garage, city center near the railway station
- So close to places such as the Mailbox. Very clean and tidy. Towels and bedding provided. Free WiFi!! Good facilities - washing machine/dishwasher. Although the view is of others apartments, there’s a lovely “communal” area.
- Clean quality linen. Nice and spacious. Ground floor so doors open onto courtyard.
- Very quiet apartment in the centre of Birmingham . Location was excellent. Very comfortable and secure.
- i liked the fact that everything was there and you felt like home from home - it opened my eyes to potentially not using hotels again. It was also exceptionally quiet so a great nights sleep. Liked having two rooms and two bathrooms particularly with older children.,
- Awesome apartment! Great location! Excellent hospitality 10/10
- It was like staying in a hotel suit but without the expense.
- Everything Nothing worse than a hotel whilst working away This place made me feel like I was at home and not bedding down at a bedroom with a TV after a hard days work
- The location was superb, as was the apartment itself. Fast wifi and fantastic facilities. The swan shaped towels were a bonus! :))) Definitely coming back!!!
- Absolute brilliant apartment, they catered for every thing from bags of ice in the freezer to ironing board and blow dryer. Beds were so comfy and it was located in the best location possible. The host that came and meet us was also so nice. Great service from the moment I booked it
- The property was spotless, so clean and furniture was luxurious.