BLOC Hotel Birmingham
- My room was very clean and snug. Loved the tv at the wall and the purple lighting really set the mood for relaxation. Definitely booking here again!
- Very modern, air con, great shower and big bed. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Nice and clean. Discount at secure parking, £25.00 for 24hrs reduced to £7.50. Also discount booklet for restaurants near by although some didn't apply on the weekends.
- Good location for the Arena concert hall. Clean, compact and quiet.
- Very clean. Big comfy bed. Nice area around to eat.
- The shower was amazing never seen anything like it. The lighting and and the decor of the room.
- The bed was very comfortable. The pillows were very good. We both had a very good night sleep.
- Very clean. Staff were polite and efficient. Bed was very comfy.
- Great value paid £20 to upgrade to an apartment room which was perfect
- The room was very modern and had a great layout. Very good value 👌🏾
- Staff friendly, foyer could have been more appealing, with cold drink facilities instead of just hot, apartment ok, but not much space around the bottom of the bed for you to walk round to the other side, TV kept freezing and 75% of channels did not appear. Fridge and kettle great idea, comfortable bed and sofa. maybe wine glasses in addition to others glasses and maybe extra tea and coffee sachets as only had 2 teabags and 2 sachets of coffee, plus 4 small cartons of milk not much use if you fancied more than a couple of hot drinks. Area not great although a small walk to St Pauls Square which was very nice with restaurants etc.
- The location The modern feel to the hotel The comfy beds
- Good value, clean and comfortable. Convenient location for St Paul's Square
- Nice sofa. Work space to study and very friendly and helpful staff
- Cleanliness and coziness of the room. Friendly welcome from the reception. They were very efficient and helpful.
- The bed was comfy and I got a free upgrade when I got there which was nice.
- Lovely and unique feeling place to stay. I encountered very little incoming noise and enjoyed a very pleasant and comfortable stay after enjoying a day of jazz at a nearby pub....
The University of Law - Birmingham
University College Birmingham
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
Cathedral and Metropolitical Church of St Chad
The National Sea Life Center
Birmingham Snow Hill Train Station
Library of Birmingham
Birmingham Canal River
East Midlands Airport
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Bullring Shopping Center
Winterbourne House and Garden
One of our best sellers in Birmingham! Offering ultra-modern décor, the BLOC Hotel’s rooms are inspired by Japanese space-saving design. Set in the Jewelry Quarter, Birmingham’s cultural heart, its rooms each have free high speed WiFi and a flat-screen TV. With a large bed and air conditioning, rooms also feature multi-layered Artemide ambient lighting. Each room also has a sleek Italian-tiled shower room with a power shower. Guests at the BLOC Hotel have a range of cafés, bars and restaurants on the doorstep. Birmingham’s excellent shopping and famous Bullring Center are 15 minutes’ walk away. There are 2 rail stations within 10 minutes’ journey by foot, while tram stops are 5 minutes’ walk away. The M6 motorway can be reached in under 10 minutes by car.