BLOC Hotel Birmingham
- The hotel was very nice, the rooms looked very nice and new, so did the bathroom.
- I like the whole concept Think it works well
- Clean and good aircon. Good location, comfy bed, solid wifi. No problems there.
- Lovely room, very clean and modern. and very comfortable. Good soundproofing so hardly any noise from outside. Slept well.
- Clean rooms, local parking, easy to find, comfy mattress
- - Reasonably nice rooms for the price. - Good location in the Jewellery Quarter. - Restaurants and Tescos nearby. - Short walk to the city center.
- Super central location. They offer discounted rates for the nearby NCP car park.
- Was a nice atmosphere and we were greeted a nice welcome every time we were in the lobby. The air conditioning needed some work and we could hear girls laughing and screaming down the hall which disturbed us. But overall was a nice stay
- Lovely staff on reception , excellent room with climate control , comfortable bed and fab wetroom , tv directly in front of the bed , recommended
- Lovely hotel for the price, modern and clean. Shower was really good. Really polite staff at reception. Location is a little walk from the centre of Birmingham but there are really nice restaurants pubs right near the hotel.
- Just only the check out was to early I expected to be 2 but it was 11
- The bed was a good size and very confortable. I liked the quality of the room, not that large but woth the price. I was really impressed with the very fast wireless Internet without a single interruption, I actually felt a bit like at home 😁.
- Stylish, quiet, had everything I needed at a bargain price.
- Great location, modern, comfortable & clean