Park Road House - Apartment 3
23 Park Road
- Very modern, clean and close by the venue I needed to travel to.
- the bed was a bit small and low but apart from that excellent
- location was really quite and I had a good nights sleep.
- Location, decor, ease of check-in, kitchen
- It was exactly what we needed, easy to book, easy to access, nice appointed
- Great for an overnight stay in Birmingham for my xmas do! Easy to get to, plenty of parking & has everything you need. Would recommend!
- Great communication from the host. Easy self check in. Beautiful and practical apartment. Lovely finishing and had everything I needed
- I found the apartment was fantastic in every way.
- It’s a good place to stay with friends as you’re all in the same place unlike hotel rooms. The apartments around are quiet and the beds are so comfy to sleep. Uber’s are about £6 into the city centre near bullring. I’d only say the apartment wasn’t quite as big as I thought it would be on the photos, however, there was a lot of room nevertheless and the room was lovely and clean.
- Modern apartment, quiet area, free on-street parking.
- The place was spotless with all the facilities one might need. I enjoyed the location, buidling and easy check-in access. Communicating with the owners and manager was very pleasant. Lots of attention to detail, including the bonus of finding of milk and orange juice in the fridge.
- Everything was amazing! We enjoyed our stay. The apartment equipped with very high quality and new furniture. We felt like home, you will find everything you are looking for! It was very clean. The apartment's space was spacious. The most important thing was the price, The price was good compared to the competitors. Also, They need no deposit ( not like other apartments companies).
- Just liked everything, I wish I could live there!
- Spacious and very clean. It has a home feeling to it and the price you pay for this property, great. Great location and overall an amazing apartment which has all the essentials required. I would recommend and book again in the near future.
- Excellent modern well appointed flat, close to the cricket ground and the Priory Club. Will definitely book again for my next visit to Edgbaston in September.
- Lovely modern apartment, close to the centre, about 10min drive. Plenty of parking and shops nearby. Host was easily accessible when needed by messaging.
- The property was exceptionally clean, my partner and I both complimented how clean the property was. The bathroom was spotless with shower gel and soap provided with clean towels. Kitchen again was spotless as were pots and pans and cutlery which we were sceptical about at first. Bed was comfy with fresh sheets and living space was equally as comfy. The property was located in a central area with loads of good things around plus supermarkets not being to out of the way. Parking was excellent near the property with a side road nearby that was convenient if parking was scarce. Decor was also very welcoming with simple styling but also a very modern and clean living space with cleaning products and hair dryer and iron provided, we couldn’t have had a better stay here.
- We didn’t have bedding for the 3rd bed but the property manager brought us it as soon as she could.