Park Road House - Apartment 2
23 Park Road
- -It was very clean and smelt really nice. -They supplied a lot of things for the apartment that we may have needed, including juice, milk, seasonings etc. -It was really spacious, had a garden and also came with entertainment system such as a smart tv. - It was very close by to restaurants and shops. It was also near the city centre. -I loved the colour scheme.
- The apartment was very comfortable, well kitted out and nicely decorated. The bed was comfortable so we slept well and it was quiet. The location was great for Moseley Park and Village. Tea and coffee sachets were fair trade, so a bonus. We didn't use the hair dryer and toiletries, but they were available. Information to access the property was clear and was easy in practice. The terrace was nice to sit out in for a pre festival drink. We would definitely stay again.
- Apartment was clean with modern furnishings and decor. Good size smart TV that could login to your own Netflix and Prime accounts on. Fully featured kitchen including a dishwasher and a good sized shower in the bathroom.
- Clean, easy access, in a good location, always found parking
- Modern, clean, well managed and a great location.
- Nice decor. Comfortable. Private. Well equipped. Comfortable bed. Modern bathroom. Smart tv. Very clean. Provided towels and additional bedding. Great location. Very accessible
- Good location and plenty of parking. Very clean on arrival and nice modern property.
- Was amazing, great communication. Lovely place highly recommend.
- Everything about this property was amazing, very comfortable, you can really call it home for however long your stay is!
- Nice little garden, compact flat had all we needed plus some fruit juice and milk to get us settled. Location excellent for Moseley not sure how convenient for city centre as we did not go
- The apartment was absolutely perfect for my long weekend away. As a lone female, I wanted somewhere that was private, yet completely secure - this place ticked all of my boxes! I had a private entrance with my own secluded terrace area, as well as convenient residential parking just outside the building. The apartment was spotlessly clean, spacious and beautifully decorated. I would have absolutely no hesitation in staying here again!
- Heating could of been on earlier as it was a cold day
- The location and the quietness easy access to shopping and local amenities
- All the facilities in the apartment were good and functional. The bedding too was comfortable. Except the dinning and furniture in the living area.
- Location for Cricket Ground. Everything you could want. Welcoming environment. Tea, coffee biscuits etc. Nice tv, relaxing.
- The property was clean and spacious. Everything was supplied and the service fantastic. I would defo recommend this property and will be staying here again. I have previously stayed at another apartment In Birmingham but this apartment has exceeded my expectations. The housekeeping was always on hand and I can’t thank them enough. They even came out of there way to help me when I couldn’t turn on the cooker. Had the most enjoyable stay !!!! Thank you 😊