City View Apartment at One Hagley Road
1 Hagley Road apartment 1612
- The host was punctual and very welcoming. The apartment had everything that I needed for my short stay. It was very clean and spacious.
- Well equipped, clean and comfortable with a nice view back over the city. Bed was comfortable too with crisp white linen. Towels were of a decent quality and good size. Chilled water in the fridge was a nice touch. Basically a great little bolt hole near my offices with good access to food, drink, entertainment and groceries
- The apartment was lovely and well situated. We had a fabulous and comfortable stay and enjoyed the Netflix on the tv too!
- Comfy bed, spacious, clean, parking, security, facilities
- Fab location, gorgeous appt, lovely and clean and cosy. Hosts were lovely and really helpful, will definitely use again.
- A good size apartment with a great location within walking distance of a lot of attractions in Brum. Unexpected that there were some nice toiletries in the bathroom to use- always very useful. Not a noisy place and very clean overall. I would advise the scuffs on the wall get touched up as it spoils the whole look. Lastly I liked the check out time of 11am as some have it at 10am and sometimes that's a bit too much of a rush.
- Wonderful central city location, superb spotless apartment on the 16th floor offering spectacular views. Safe underground allocated parking. Super communication before arrival, with the main aim I do not have to wait for someone to turn up with a key.
- Location was ace, parking is included at a small charge if you book through this firm (bob and Angeline), but isn’t included if you book through Birmingham Serviced Apartments keep well clear from them as they have a habit of double booking rooms then leaving you stranded on the day with no room. There are a few apartments for rent at number 1 Hagley Road. Just make sure you book through this owner (Bob and Angeline) and not through Birmingham Serviced Apartments.
- The layout of the apartment and the interior design including the carpet
- Great Location, nice views of the city. Easy check in
- Finding the property and getting access to parking
- Such a gorgeous flat, perfect location and the host is lovely !
- The arrangements to collect the keys was left to the day, a deposit was by bank transfer NOT by cash as advised by booking.com
- The apartment itself was essentially fine but there were two major issues, which I will list in the negatives. It was a good size, comfortable and the kitchen was useful, and all the facilities were good.
- A nice quiet place to stay. Modern decor and all facilities you would require. Views of the city were beautiful.
- Some difficulty arranging to get the keys from the owner if coming from outside of Birmingham as a specific time has to be arranged. Website should be updated to advise of amenities included? E.g. bed linen, towels, hairdryer.