Cutlass court 26 Granville street
- The apartment was lovely and had all we needed facility wise and TV had Netflix options. Host was very friendly and made check in and out very easy with excellent communication throughout. The apartment would definitely suit someone wanting to be in the centre of town, just a 10-15 walk from the station and if staying over a weekend, it is in the centre of where everything is, including being very close to bars, clubs, canal nightlife etc
- Location and having the space for a lot less than hotel round the corner
- Comes with washing machine and dryer combi. Digital smart TV with Netflix and YouTube.
- good location, clean room and comfortable everything! The apartment is lovely and beautiful than the pics. we enjoy the three-day staying in cutlass court!
- Clean, nice, good location, well equiped
- Lovely apartment in a good location. Felt like a home from home with good facilities, tea, coffee, etc. Staff were very friendly and was straightforward to collect keys.
- The apartment itself was lovely but clearer details of where to collect the keys from is required e.g. outside Cutlass Court as the road is a long one and there is nothing which corresponds with the name, Corporate.
- Free parking, lovely lounge, kitchen, bedroom And bathroom, washing machine/dryer.
- The location was amazing. In the heart of the city. Easy 15 min walk to the train station. There is a grocery store right around the corner as well. Laundry detergent was provided which was great because I needed to do laundry. Kitchen was well appointed. Netflix is available too!
- Fantastic apartment, close to all amenities with the added bonus of a carpark. Will definitely stay again.
- The appartment was exactly how the pictures looked. It was very modern and clean. The bed was so comfey! Internet was excellent and in such a central location.
- Overall it was the perfect stay. The hosts were excellent. The apartment was clean and tidy and very comfortable. The smart tv was especially useful for playing our music on. The location of the apartment and the off street private parking make this place even more amazing. I will definitely be staying here again when I return to birmingham.
- We told you we were staying with children. Appreciate the flat is central but the noise was unbearable. Suggest you invest in better windows. Hardly got any sleep and seeing as though our daughter was competing in the British Trampoline Championships this was terrible! You should tell people to expect extreme noise. Again please don’t blame the central location, we stay in many city centre hotels and apartments and this is by far the worst we have experienced!
- Great and warm welcome from our host. The apartment was clean and very comfortable, in a lively area.
- Very well maintained apartment and conveniently located for the ICC and close to the station
- The location was perfect it was so close to the centre with bars around and local shops. Walkable to the bullring
- Localisation parfaite pour découvrir Birmingham. De nombreux restaurants et pubs à découvrir le long du canal. Les amateurs de boîtes de nuits seront aussi de la fête. Birmingham une ville en ébullition qui change à toute vitesse.
Gas Street Basin
Birmingham Repertory Theatre
Library of Birmingham
The National Sea Life Center
Birmingham Christmas Market
Birmingham Town Hall
Harvey Nichols Restaurant and Bar Restaurant
Tesco Express Supermarket
Bar Estilo Cafe/Bar
East Midlands Airport
The Mailbox Mall Luxury Popular brands like: Armani
Popular brands like: Armani
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Bullring Shopping Center
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
Winterbourne House and Garden
Belfry Golf Club
Offering city views and free WiFi, The Corporate has accommodations attractively set in the Birmingham City Centre of Birmingham, within a short distance of Broad Street, Symphony Hall and Gas Street Basin. Each unit comes with a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, a seating area with a sofa, a flat-screen TV, a washing machine, and a private bathroom with bath and a hairdryer. A microwave, a fridge and oven are also offered, as well as an electric tea pot. Popular points of interest near the apartment include Brindleyplace, Library of Birmingham and Hippodrome Theatre. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 16 miles from The Corporate.