11 Coventry Road
- Friendly staff VERY GOOD FOOD and very close to airport
- As before, convenient. The room was an OK side, and the bathroom in this room was better laid out.
- Comfy bed and very nice people just room need's some stuff to make a warm drink
- Charged me twice and tried to deny it. Did have my money back in the end. Kettle in room but no tea or coffee and no cup. Staff were rude. Won't be staying here again.
- I knew going in that at the price I paid it was going to be minimal so the size of the room etc. was fine, despite being smaller than other places. It is very well connected to the NEC (only a few minutes in a taxi which cost me £9 and a regular business service even on the Sunday).
- Staff were very friendly, the price was very reasonable and many times better than the alternatives (£200 a night or sleeping on the airport floor). Proximity to airport good, £9 each way charge for a cab (A2B cars) which I guess in today’s world, is ok. The room had double bed, running water and two windows.
- The location was near to where I needed to be and the food was ok
- The staff was very friendly. The room is small, but WIFI is fast. Good for one night stay before very early morning flight. Close to airport bus stop.
- Continued to try to take cash off me to stay for 10 minutes even though I showed him my booking.com payment receipt straight away. I had to convince him to give me my room key as he said i didn’t need it because I could lock the door from the inside of my room (obviously with no key, someone with the key could’ve came in at any time) No pillow with bed. Not ideal situation, particularly would not stay on my own or recommend doing so.
- Location was where I needed it. Nice food in the Indian attached.
- I was not given a WiFi password. I Batley saw any of the staff who worked there and when I did they spoke little English so it was difficult to communicate with them. The room was not the cleanest and the shower plug did not work properly almost flooding the floor whenever I tried to use it.
- Best points: proximity to airport, price
- Very poor communication from Adnans. I arrived to find the whole place empty and locked up. I rang and was told check in was late afternoon and not as stated on the confirmation email of between 14.00 and midnight. The room was extremely basic and consisted of single bed, small wardrobe, dressing table with detritus in the drawers. The quilt cover was stained. There was no tea/coffee or kettle. There was no TV. There was no WI-FI. There were only blinds at the window and although they were black, they were not blackout blinds. There was constant road noise through the night. In the ensuite, the toilet seat was installed incorrectly and was loose. The toilet roll holder was broken as was the towel rack. The shower head didn't fit the broken bracket on the wall. The shower hose was also leaking in several places making it difficult to shower. The floor was slippery with the water from the shower as the curtain was in effective. There was no way of mopping the floor, only 1 towel was supplied. I was told I would be completely on my own and I could always ring the number if I was scared!
- Property had lots of potential but was not much to like about it definitely would not want to stay here again I only stayed as I had nowhere else to go!
- Location is on a busy road near Birmingham International. Not good if you want to visit the city, but ideal if you want to continue your journey the next day. Rooms are clean, small and cozy. Got extra pillow on request. The personnel is Middle Eastern, and they're very nice.
- A very basic and small single room, but for what I needed, it fitted the bill perfectly. The bed was nicely firm, the mattress felt new and it was quite comfy (The springs were a little proud, but not overly so to disturb sleep) Free WiFi - it's a standard BT Router, although the traffic appeared to be filtered to "standard social sites" and Netflix (All I needed really) The host was friendly and offered me his Mobile for if there were issues. It's also a Curry House - so, that sorts you out for Dinner as well - although I didn't try the food, as I had other arrangements for with I was doing.