City Centre Penthouse
165 Granville Street 121 Skyline
- The host is really very welcoming and available. The apartment is perfectly located and equipped. Clearly an establishment not to be missed.
- very central location next to the Cube. Spacious. Great balcony, sunny. Beds were comfortable, living quarters were spacious. We only stayed there one night, but I could see this flat being a good base for someone having to stay in Birmingham for a prolonged visit. Having an allocated parking spot was a big bonus in this busy part of town.
- It was amazing place it was easy to go to the shops and back
- Easy collection of keys and self check in, lovely penthouse apartment and feels very homely! Even has a Wii lol ! Host was excellent and a massive help to anything I needed to know. Can't really fault the apartment to be honest! Will definitely be back.
- Feel like you ask me to drink a glass of water , it was simple cannot miss it with the clear explanation
- Good sized clean modern apartment with great balcony, good location and benefiting from two bedrooms
- Great space for when away with friends and you all want to chill out together. Good to have choice of bath in main bathroom and big shower in en-suite room. Comfy sofa. Clean well serviced building. Everything you could possibly need for a few days away was there.
- Great location. Stunning views. Secure parking. Huge and spacious.
- The flat was clean, easily accessible, and well laid out. As entry was through both a gate and a security door, we felt secure. Despite being close to the centre of Birmingham, we had no issues with noise.
- Excellent communication, very accommodating with check in and check out requirements. Lovely clean flat, great value.
- The property is clean spacious and modern. Internet and TV functional. Shampoo and tea bags available. A pint of fresh milk was not available and would have been a nice touch.
- Nothing. The building and the apartment have nothing to justify the cost.
- It was really good but the deposit it was a hassle
- Nothing much to like about this property would advise people to stay clear. Impossible to get ypur deposit back as they try to add extra charges. Not worth the hassle.
- An extremely well located apartment in easy reach of all the main attractions in Birmingham. The apartment itself was well appointed, very comfortable and a good size. I would recommend the apartment to couples, friends or families looking to visit Birmingham.
- There was some chasing that I had to do with the host to get the instructions for collecting the keys. Once he picked up the phone it was fine but he wouldn’t give the keys until he received the deposit
Gas Street Basin
O2 Academy Birmingham
New Alexandra Theatre
Birmingham Christmas Market
Birmingham Back to Backs
Peace Gardens Mountain
East Midlands Airport
The Mailbox Mall Luxury Popular brands like: Armani
Popular brands like: Armani
Library of Birmingham
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Bullring Shopping Center
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
Winterbourne House and Garden
City Centre Penthouse offers accommodations in Birmingham, an 11-minute walk from Hippodrome Theatre and 0.6 miles from Birmingham Back to Backs. It is located a 6-minute walk from Broad Street and provides free WiFi plus a 24-hour front desk. The apartment has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a balcony with garden views. Popular points of interest near the apartment include Symphony Hall, Gas Street Basin and Brindleyplace. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 11 miles from City Centre Penthouse.