Bournville Bed and Breakfast
218 Mary Vale Road bournville
- It was a lovely large room with a generous sized bed which was really comfortable. The decor was really nice and bright with period furniture and beautiful windows (room 1). It was clean. The room smelt fresh. There were tea and coffee making facilities and a small fridge with fresh milk in it. The breakfast was also very good. We certainly didn't go hungry!
- Beautiful room extra spacious, tastefully decorated, nice extras included cake! a fridge, cutlery and a good hairdryer, far exceeded expectation of a b&b, a very comfy warm bed. Good shower and breakfast was superb, highly recommended property, I’m never too keen on b&b’s but this one was excellent, would definitely stay again.
- I was blown away by the size of the room and how nicely the room was decorated, I had a garden view in room 2. The owners sent very detailed instructions in how to access the property after hours which was very helpful!
- Breakfast was lovely. Room was plenty big enough and clean.
- Location was good. Welcoming hosts.Excellent breakfast, with a great choice. Beautiful, well tended courtyard garden.
- Loads of room, great location (around the corner from Cadbury world), my nephews loved the omelettes for breakfast!
- Absolutely spot on, great coms, nice clean room, nice little touches like biscuits and milk in the room, great secret garden for just guests after the cafe has closed, Dee has this 3 room b&b spot on for a real chilled out stay, only one thing I can really say it needs is a light in the garden at night so I could have spent longer at night in that great chilled out garden, well done Dee will defo come again with the family cheers chris
- Lovely big room with good bathroom. Quite location with easy access to Birmingham and Edgbaston cricket ground.
- It is a brilliant location to visit Cadbury World and just a 10 min walk from the train station. The room was very comfortable and very quiet and the breakfast was excellent.
- Lovely clean accommodation. Room 1 is beautiful and huge!
- Clean and comfortable. Good location. Breakfast great
- Everything about the property was fine. Checking in and out straight forward. Choice of breakfast.
- we both enjoyed the view of the garden from the window
- Cosy and comfortable twin room in a delightful building , over a cafe. Our room overlooked a small oasis of a patio garden which is used by the cafe. Comfy bed and duvets and fluffy towels . Fresh coffee and milk and small fridge in room ( which was a bit noisy) along with plates and knives and forks do you could prepare a snack . Breakfast in the cafe was great - choice of anything on the menu, and the staff were helpful too. Would definitely stay again ,
- The room had a fridge and fresh milk. Breakfast in the cafe below was excellent - wide choice and good quality.
- It was in a quiet location and the bedroom was spacious and light
- Very convenient, family and shops only 7 mins walking away, very easy to find and gain entry
- Comfortable bed. Large room. Good tea and coffee provision in room
- Excellent location , very clean and accessible; owner very approachable , would readily recommend
- One of the nicest cleanest and most friendly and accommodating places I’ve stayed in . A very big Thank You to all concerned. Regards Angela Ash .
- Nice room with view of garden. Comfy bed and teas, coffee etc. Fridge was nice extra. Lovely breakfast in cafe downstairs.
- The room was spacious and a nice view on the street, with a wide window. The check-in process was very easy, and straight forward Close to Cabdury world, within walking distance
- Not alot to complain about really A really welcoming cosy place with everything you need for a great stay Super comfy bed Great shower . Ideal location with the very relaxed deli below My Spanish omelette for breakfast was fantastic !
University of Birmingham
Queen Elizabeth Hospital
University of Birmingham Library
Winterbourne House and Garden
Warwickshire County Cricket Club
Newman University - Birmingham
Odeon Broadway Plaza
Frankley Services M5
O2 Academy Birmingham
Marsala Merchant Restaurant
Moseley Farmers Market Market
Leverton and Halls Cafe/Bar
Bournville Green Supermarket
East Midlands Airport
Library of Birmingham
Bullring Shopping Center
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter