ibis budget Birmingham International A
- Nice spotless room, superb breakfast, and 2 minutes walk to the terminal. Perfect.
- Location great for the airport - only a 3 minute walk to Departures. No breakfast included in price paid. Easy fuss free checkout.
- It was perfect location for the airport and as we only there until early morning it was value for money
- Good location and was clean, also special request for room had been allocated on arrival
- Great location for airport, second time staying here for airport. Good wifi, room was spotlessly clean.
- It was all very neat and practical; just what I wanted from an airport hotel. The location was perfect for an early-morning flight.
- Rooms were lovely had everything we needed, staff we friendly and helpful, even though we stayed at an airport hotel was hardly any noise from the airport
- Breakfast,closeness to airport and price.
- Family room abit small but ok for one night.
- Perfect Check in - someone was waitimg for us, at 11 p.m. we had our roomcard in no time (rooms were prepaid). The breakfast (extra 10.45 GBP p.p.) was good, e.g. fresh fruit salad, also full English breakfast, and the breakfast room and the bar area were well designed, not what I had expected from a no frills hotel next to the airport..
- Clean and simple, fit for purpose being next to the airport
- We just needed a clean comfortable bed for the night. This was perfect.
- I slept really well. Super close to the airport
- Great location, rooms are simple but comfortable, good restaurant and outstanding value for money.
- Convenience of location, restaurant & bar connected open late.
- Did not have breakfast location was good bar ok
- The staff were great the restaurant and lobby were spotless great customer service
National Motorcycle Museum
Stonebridge Golf Club
Solihull Citizens Advice Bureau
Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council
Solihull Magistrates Court
Solihull Central Library
Solihull Library & Information Service
Resorts Word Birmingham Restaurant
Pendigo Lake Lake
East Midlands Airport
Belfry Golf Club
Bullring Shopping Center
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Library of Birmingham
ibis budget Birmingham International Airport – NEC is located within walking distance of the airport terminals, the NEC and the LG arena. This modern hotel has a 24-hour reception. Free high-speed WiFi is available throughout the hotel in all guest bedrooms and public areas. The bright, contemporary bedrooms each have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms feature a private modern bathroom, a work desk, and a radio alarm clock. An all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet is available each morning from 04:00. There is also a snack bar, featuring WiFi access and a range of light refreshments 24 hours a day. ibis budget Birmingham International Airport – NEC is just 25 minutes’ drive or 10 minutes by train from Birmingham’s lively center and Bullring shopping area. Guests traveling by car will find 2 NCP car parks directly opposite the hotel.