86 Cliff Rock Road Rednal
- The host Delia was very nice and knowledgeable of local area. She would make breakfast, tea anytime, and if you needed anything just ask. The room and board was oustanding :) We would recommend staying her for a vacation. Birmingham airport,NEC, and sightseeing within 2 to 4 hour drive in all directions.
- Fantastic accommodation and a wonderful warm welcome from Delia. Felt like I was staying with a friend rather than just in a BnB. Will never stay anywhere else when I'm in the area in the future, this was the most pleasant stay and Delia the most wonderful host from any accommodation I've been to.
- The care the landlady took to look after me at breakfast, very thoughtful.
- The bed was the best bed I have ever slept in !
- Location great as attended Cycle event in the city. Located approx 7 miles west of city. The host Delia is very keen on cycling and very welcoming. You have your own room but you do share the house and all facilities inc garden with the host and others. Breakfast was porridge fruit cereals toast coffee tea etc. No meat. We were initially surprised but pleased as we weren’t expecting breakfast in the price and respected Delia’s wishes to avoid meat in her life. It’s different to conventional B&B but actually ok and we had a fantastic stay and would most definitely stay again.
- everything! the hostess was a very nice,the house was very clean and everything was great, would definitely stay there again.The parking was on road but was never a issue as it seemed to be a nice quiet area.
- You don't stay 'at' Delia's - you stay 'with' Delia. It's her home and it's lovely.
- The care we got from our host Delia we were looked after wonderfully
- Our host was very polite caring and kind fresh fruit salad made every morning I would highly recommend staying here. Cab fares are good prices too thank you delia for having us stay it was lovely
- Delia, the owner, was friendly and accommodating. She has good knowledge of the local area and keeps excellent care of the rooms and the communal areas.
- Very spacious double bedroom with desk to work from and view of a lovely garden.
- Delia is a very accommodating host and her house is incredibly comfortable and clean. Could not ask for a better place to stay on a budget.
- Warm friendly hostess and emculately clean.
Lickey Hills Country Park
Frankley Services M5
Newman University - Birmingham
Hopwood Park Services M42
Queen Elizabeth Hospital
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham Library
Winterbourne House and Garden
Himalaya Indian (Licensed) Restaurant
Paprika Indian Restaurant
Empire Multiplex Cinema Market
Hollywood Bowl Market
Old Hare & Hounds Restaurant
Marks & Spencer Supermarket
Barnt Green Inn Cafe/Bar
The Tea Shop Constance Wallace, Barnt Green Cafe/Bar
Lickey Hills Golf Course Mountain
Waseley Hills Country Park Mountain
Lickey Hills Country Park Mountain
East Midlands Airport
Library of Birmingham
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Bullring Shopping Center
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
Located in Birmingham, Comfortable rooms provides free WiFi, and guests can enjoy free bikes, a garden and a fitness center. Units are equipped with a kitchen with a dining area, and a shared bathroom with a a hairdryer and shower. The bed and breakfast offers a continental or Italian breakfast. Guests at Comfortable rooms can enjoy hiking and cycling nearby, or make the most of the sun terrace. University of Birmingham is 6 miles from the accommodation, while Winterbourne House and Garden is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 20 miles from Comfortable rooms.