Birmingham City Apartments by SA Geek
- All was excellent. Kitchen fully equipped with utensils, beds really comfortable, clean
- Mark, the properties representative, greeted us on time and was incredibly friendly and helpful. The checkout experience was also seamless. An excellent all round experience.
- Really comfortable and clean. Also the staff was really helpful in adhering to any of our needs! The location was brilliant for our stay, close to the centre and all amenities
- Great location and really helpful and friendly welcome by the property manager.
- From first contact with our host Mark, I knew we were in good hands. Due to work on the same day we had to check in quite late in the evening. Mark had no problem with this, met us on arrival and ensured we were all set before leaving. The appartment is superb with all the facilities you’d need and in an ideal location. Secure parking on site. I really can’t fault anything and the stay exceeded my expectations. After leaving we realised we’d left something behind. One call to Mark and he’d already arranged for it to be posted to us. Thank you for the stay. Will definitely book again when we visit next time.
- The sound on the tv didn’t work, the Alexa didn’t work. It’s takes ages to receive your deposit back.
- Beautiful apartment, spotless clean. Great location and fabulous facilities in the apartment. Very accommodating and friendly host would highly recommend!
- Great location, modern, fully equipped and clean apartment. Private parking space. Very friendly and helpful staff
- I liked that it was clean and tidy on the ground floor easy access and above all I didn't feel like I was in birmigham away from the hustle and bustle. With a wedding going on for days we came back to the apartment and relaxed no noise or stress
- Everything was amazing and I would definitely love to come back again and again, also I would highly recommend this to people.
- Very clean and well equipped. Shop not to far. Friendly staff and lovely decor.
- We really enjoyed our stay here. Clean and comfy with TV and board games for the kids. They never got bored indoors!
- I informed the landlord that his shower was leaking. He took my deposit of £150 and sent a total bill of £600 for fixing the shower. I told him I didn't break it and was informing him out of goodwill so his property didn't get damaged but it didn't make a difference. I complained to booking.com who were very unhelpful. He still hasn't returned my deposit. I would avoid this property.
- I totally don't recommend you to live there The behavior of staffs were very bad They accused me that I damaged two things and got all my deposit. Once I called and asked them proves, they threatened me to got more money from my credit. After one week they called me and said that I damaged more things and they will get more money from my visa. In total they got about 300 English pound. I contacted with booking but they were not helpful.
- La localización es muy buena y el apartamento estaba muy limpio, además nos atendieron muy bien. Es muy espacioso para cuatro personas que fuimos.
- Un appartement très beau et bien équipé. Une salle de bain avec toilettes et une douche avec toilettes. Une cuisine avec tout l’électroménager (four, plaque de cuisson, lave vaisselle, machine à laver etc...). Le salon très confortable avec une console de jeux pour les enfants ... Le propriétaire a été très attentionné et disponible. Appartement situé proche du centre ville avec parking privé. A very beautiful and well equipped apartment. A bathroom with toilet and a shower with toilet. A kitchen with all appliances (oven, hob, dishwasher, washing machine etc ...). The very comfortable living room with a games console for children ... The owner was very attentive and available. Apartment located near the city center with private parking.
- La struttura, il quartiere, la pulizia, l’arredo, ...tutto!
University College Birmingham
The National Sea Life Center
The University of Law - Birmingham
Library of Birmingham
Birmingham Repertory Theatre
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Rosella's Cafe & Convenience Restaurant
Rosella's Cafe & Convenience Cafe/Bar
East Midlands Airport
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
Bullring Shopping Center
Winterbourne House and Garden
Belfry Golf Club
In the Jewellery Quarter district of Birmingham, close to Coffin Works, Birmingham City Apartments by SA Geek features free WiFi and a washing machine. The property has city views and is a 9-minute walk from Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery and half a mile from Museum of the Jewellery Quarter. Including 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with a bath and a shower, this apartment features a satellite flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player. There's a seating area, a dining area and a kitchen complete with a dishwasher, a microwave and a fridge. Popular points of interest near the apartment include Arena Birmingham, Library of Birmingham and The ICC-Birmingham. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 15 miles from Birmingham City Apartments by SA Ge.