The Collection Hotel Birmingham
263 Hagley Road
- Lovely super king size bed and room was very well maintained. Staff friendly and very helpful
- I liked the place but staff was moody. We paid extra for king room we didn’t get it. And remote didn’t work. We had no towels and they came later on the day. We was cold as th heater didn’t come on. And kept getting told all day n night someone will come fix it or put it on. Had a really bad stay.
- Reception Staff pleasant and helpful, even when asked awkward questions they were still helpful and courteous.
- Found breakfast quite expensive staff were nice had no view from room jus a wall was cold heater didn’t work did request another blanket but never got one other than that ok but to be honest we only slept was out all day
- Queen suite was ok for price, would not recommend for families or couples looking for a nice break, more of a stag do place or get smashed and some where to crash sort of hotel
- Its located in a very good place, regular buses and taxi for those that dont drive. Lots of restaurants and shops on the same road. Even a few bars if you fancy a cheeky one. The hotel staff were pleasant and helpful.
- Good location, rooms a bit tired, but otherwise OK
- It was nice comfortable bed and room was noise proof
- It was a great location for what we wanted to do Hagley Road is very much hotel strip plenty of places to eat and a very wide choice.
- The shower was disappointing, i did request a plug for the bath but this was misinterpreted as a plug for mains. I have stayed here a number of times however this was the last time i will. (Not just because of a plug). The room was tatty, needs to be updated a touch in my opinion.
- I was not able to watch any TV, because the signal was absolutely terrible, the bed very uncomfortable, I could carry on.
- On first impressions the room itself looked nice. Reception staff were helpful and pleasent. The hotel was in a good location making eating out a good experience. Im a worrier with parking, but this was available at the front and rear of the hotel free.
Odeon Broadway Plaza
Birmingham City Hospital
Queen Elizabeth Hospital
Gas Street Basin
University of Birmingham Library
Birmingham Repertory Theatre
Edgbaston Reservoir Lake
East Midlands Airport
Winterbourne House and Garden
Library of Birmingham
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
Bullring Shopping Center
Belfry Golf Club
The Collection Hotel Birmingham is just 2 miles from the International Convention Centre and Bullring Shopping Center. It features elegant rooms with free Wi-Fi and marble bathrooms and a modern bar and restaurant. All of the hotel’s luxurious and spacious rooms include an iPod dock, flat-screen HD TV and free tea/coffee facilities. The sleek bathrooms have large rain showers, bathrobes, and luxury toiletries. Headingly Restaurant serves classic British cuisine in a relaxing atmosphere with traditional cooked breakfasts available daily. The Edgbaston Bar is an ideal place to enjoy a drink and guests can choose a snack from the extensive bar menu. With free parking on site, this hotel is just a 10-minute drive from Edgbaston Cricket Ground. Birmingham Airport and the NEC are both a 20-minute drive away.