City Light Apartments
161 High Street Deritend
- Excellent place. Very comfortable. Walking distance to the city center.
- Everything was good, location, spacious apartment and clean. Basically home away from home. Very comfortable. We always managed to get off street parking. Amer was very informative about the local area which was helpful. Thanks Amer, hope to see you again.
- Deceptively large, had everything we needed. Only ten mins walk from town.
- The location is great for nearby attractions such as Digbeth Dining Club or the Custard Factory. The aparment is surprisingly large! The kitchen is fully eqipped with cooker, microwave, toaster and kettle and also came with staples like tea, hot choc, coffee, cooking oil and salt.
- Host contacted me a couple of days before arrival via text to ask for security deposit and confirm time. Text host on the way to say we were going to be a few minutes late and he said that was ok. Was a little unsure as to where apartment was as it isn't obvious when you get there but is at the exact location given on Google maps. Parked up in carpark nearby and phoned host who answered quickly and told us we were in the right place. He arrive to let us in 10 minutes later. Apartment much more spacious than it appears on the pictures. Very clean, tidy and comfortable with all the amenities and appliances you'd expect. Also has washing an ironing facilities. Good city location with cheap 24hr parking nearby. Good value for money
- Great host. Massive appartment. Very clean and tidy.
- Amer the host was very friendly and flexible in our arrival time as our transport was late. A lovely, spacious apartment which is very close to the coach station and a very short walk to the city centre.
- Excellent location for train and the town centre.
- It’s a huge apartment in the center of Birmingham
- Spacious, tidy property with a helpful host. Property is only 10 minutes walk from Birmingham centre.
- Amer arrived promptly with the keys and showed me around the property. The apartment is very spacious, quiet and contains everything you would need for either a short or long term stay. Ideally located for Ghetto Golf and bars around Digbeth it is also easy to get into the centre as there is a bus stop right outside. Pay and display car park next door only £4.00 for 24 hours and the property feels safe and secure. We had an excellent time and would stop again. Amer is a friendly and pleasant host who did all he could to help us enjoy our stay.
- Host was really helpful and friendly. Lovely apartment
- It was very good more than we could of asked for amazing communication and nothing to. Much trouble.
- Host was great. I would highly recommend.
- The host welcomed us on arrival and explained everything fully. The apartment was larger than expected and was ideal for our needs. Location is ideal for the Mill.
- Clean and tidy apartment, spacious environment, welcoming host, comfy beds, good location
- Location is great. Huge amounts of space
- Great location, a 5minute walk from the centre. The apartment was big and very clean! The beds were really comfortable, we had a lovely stay! The host Amer was very friendly and helpful! We will definately book here again when we come back to Birmingham!
- Great Location. Great Host Amer. Just an amazing place to stay. Will 110% be back.
- Very easy, the host was there on time to meet us
O2 Institute Birmingham
Saint Martin's Church
Bullring Shopping Center
The Arcadian Centre
Birmingham Back to Backs
St. Andrew's Stadium
Bullring Fruit and Veg Market Market
Bullring Rag Market Market
Jamie's Italian Restaurant
Cafe Rouge Restaurant
Cafe Nero Cafe/Bar
East Midlands Airport
The Custard Factory Boutique
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Library of Birmingham
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
Winterbourne House and Garden
Located in Birmingham, a 16-minute walk from Bullring Shopping Center, City Light Apartments provides accommodations with a shared lounge, free WiFi and a shared kitchen. The property is 2.1 miles from Hippodrome Theatre and 2.2 miles from Library of Birmingham. The apartment has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a terrace with city views. Guests wishing to travel light can make use of towels and bed linen for an extra charge. A car rental service is available at the apartment. Birmingham Back to Backs is a 20-minute walk from City Light Apartments, while Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery is 2 miles away. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 9 miles from the accommodation.