266 Hospital Street
- Flat Pillows Noise and banging doors till the early hours of the morning. Had to ring reception at 3 to speak to the occupants.
- Staff where friendly, had security on site in the evening. Room was very clean. Check in at night and did not feel safe in the area.
- The room itself was very clean. There are multiple kitchens which have a microwave, an oven, a sink, and a hob. There is also a couple pans provided as well as two sofas and a table for eating. Free Wi-Fi is included but none of us had any luck connecting to it. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
- good price kitchen facilities the room and en suite bathroom are lovely
- + shower was clean and new, fresh towels + huge TV (just ask for TV remote control in reception, it's free) + kitchen + 30mins by a walk to city centre
- The staff here were very welcoming and great to talk to. The residence itself is vast with many different rooms available. On top of that I’m Sure they have a contract with the government where they home asylum seekers and refugees which was absolutely amazing to see all these people in one place and discover where they came from and their stories. I loved it.
- The staff were very friendly. There was free parking though it is just street parking. There was a garden but it is an indoor space with artificial grass. The room was clean and spacious and the shower was good.
- Was cheap and comfortable enough for what we needed
- Very close to town... (10 min.. taxi around £ 7... good budget place to stay... clean place with crispy white bedding!
- Very clean - but did smell heavily of bleach too!
- Very good value for a stay over after watching football
- The staff we lovely and very happy and friendly
- It was cheap and ideal for what the trip was for. The tool and hotel was a bit daunting though.
- When we arrived the male staff was very nice but when we left the next day both chambermaid and reception people wasn’t nice, they were rude actually
- The place is obviously a large school or office building converted into flat-lets .. but apart from the initial poor set up the place is quite comfy .. staff are friendly and very helpful and resourceful. The rooms are clean comfy and not too shabby fir the pennies you pay .. you get a good night sleep and the police station is on the block .. so is safe as houses..lol,
- staff were helpful and it was very cheap although basic because i checked in at 2am i never wanted to spend a lot..although if id booked in earlier would of prob spent a bit more as i like my comforts..but in all honesty it waa clean and warm and did the job.
- Clean room. Bed were comfortable and facilities were in good condition
- Comfy, clean, good value for price. Open 24H
The University of Law - Birmingham
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
St Chad's Cathedral
Birmingham Children's Hospital
Birmingham Snow Hill Train Station
Aston Science Park
The Coroners Court
NEWTON SHOPPING CENTER Market
East Midlands Airport
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Library of Birmingham
Bullring Shopping Center
Located in Birmingham and with Museum of the Jewellery Quarter reachable within a 17-minute walk, Bh Residence has a garden, non-smoking rooms, free WiFi and a shared lounge. The property is around 1.2 miles from Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery, 1.4 miles from Library of Birmingham and 1.5 miles from Bullring Shopping Center. The property provides a 24-hour front desk and a shared kitchen for guests. The ICC-Birmingham is 1.5 miles from the hostel, while Coffin Works is 1.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 15 miles from Bh Residence.