Hotel du Vin Birmingham
- I loved the big bed, fluffy pillows and the awesome bath
- I have stayed here and HDV poole many times and tattinger was the worst room I have experienced of my visits
- The bed was extremely comfortable we didn’t want to get up.
- The hotel is well located with short walks to New St, New St Station, Bullring, Broad St, Jewellery Quarter, etc. All the staff are very welcoming and helpful. The rooms are well appointed and comfortable.
- Had asked for a bottle of champagne to be sent to the room on arrival as we were celebrating our recent marriage. Hotel du Vin gave it to us free of charge and also offered a free room upgrade. Very nice touches that we really appreciated.
- Fantastic suite, huge bed which was very comfortable and great location. Breakfast was very good too!
- The size of the bed .. best bed we have ever slept on away from home.
- I loved my stay and will be coming back for sure! oh yes and the Cocktails are on point :D
- Last stayed there 2 years ago and the cleanliness was very different such a shame as staff and location are great
- Perfect location, very kind stuff, quiet rooms, comfortable beds
- Staff excellent and helpful. Bathroom was nice.
- Property was great clean friendly staff will definitely stay again!
- Excellent bathroom with roll top bath. Bed room very good.
- The location was good Was going to concert at Arena so wasn't far to waLK
- Staff were wonderful and friendly. Breakfast was great and the location was handy for everywhere we needed to get to.
- Very quite room ( suite name Willi Opitz) Bed very comfortable and the shower is amazing
- A good sized room, very comfortable bed and a good sized bathroom with a decent shower.
- Great location for the Cathedral area and The Bullring only 10 mins walk. Very friendly welcome and both bars very pleasant. Easy parking at Snow Hill nearby. Lovely old building. Comfortable room and bed, nicely furnished.
Birmingham Snow Hill Train Station
Saint Philips Cathedral
Birmingham Law Society
Birmingham Council House
Victoria Square Birmingham
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Birmingham Town Hall
Cathedral and Metropolitical Church of St Chad
Little Waitrose Supermarket
East Midlands Airport
The Great Western Arcade Shopping Street Local & Authentic
Picadilly Arcade Shopping Street Local & Authentic
Burlington Arcade Shopping Street Local & Authentic
Library of Birmingham
Bullring Shopping Center
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
Just 10 minutes walk from The Bullring Shopping Center, this elegant and modern hotel features rooms with Egyptian linen and plasma-screen TVs. There is an beautiful hidden courtyard, a French bistro, and a relaxing spa. With luxurious hand-sprung mattresses, each spacious room at Hotel du Vin Birmingham includes a deep bath and powerful drench shower in its private bathroom. Guests can relax with a DVD player and free WiFi. Bistro du Vin serves French cuisine in an informal setting, made from the finest local ingredients, along with a selection of fine wines. Pub du Vin provides hearty and locally sourced pub food, along with an array of real ales. Outdoor dining is available in the pretty courtyard, and there is a humidor area offering a range of rare and unique cigars. Birmingham Snow Hill Rail Station is less than a minute away on foot, and Birmingham’s central shops can all be reached within 10 minutes on foot. Birmingham New Street Rail Station can be reached in a 10-minute walk.