Hotel du Vin Birmingham
- Perfect place for an overnight stay in Birmingham. Would love to revisit when the downtown refurbishment works are complete. Breakfast was lovely with sun streaming into through the windows, very good food/strong coffee as well. Fantastic "period" bathroom styling.
- The room was lovely and staff very helpful. They gave us a free glass of Prosecco on arrival which was a really nice touch. The area is nice and central but surprisingly quiet. The bed was also so comfortable! Lovely hotel would definitely recommend it!
- The continental breakfast (room service) was pretty basic and not particularly appealing.
- Room very comfortable and sensible designed/provisioned
- Good location, reasonable prices and good rooms and staff. The rooms are a little dark, but that's the ambience I guess. Generally always a good stay. The breakfasts are great.
- Good location, beautiful decor, always friendly staff, lovely in-room coffee machine and snacks.
- Upgraded to suite, beautiful room and grateful, as it was a night away from our baby for the first time!
- Polite, helpful staff. Room was clean, fresh and the shower was like a monsoon... even the complimentary coffee was top of the range. It’s the small details that make difference. Top drawer! Tip... include the breakfast when you stay. 5* cuisine with a freshly cooked menu only a 10 min wait away. If you have ever experienced the normal cattle market at other hotels breakfast buffets, this will chance your future decision making going forward. A few ££ more than other places but YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR
- Beautiful building, great location. Stylish hotel
- Breakfast was really nice otherwise just a standard hotel expected to to be a little more luxurios
- Great hotel and brilliant staff very helpful and perfect location!
- We booked into the spa for a spa treatment also for afternoon tea, a wonderfully relaxing afternoon, followed by a walk around the local shops and bars, first class break
- The friendly but attentive atmosphere and the helpful staff. The Bistro was great and we had a fab meal there.
- The excellent location. Very central yet very quiet street. One minute from the lovely cathedral and gardens. The architectural interest of the building, a converted former Victorian eye hospital. The excellent friendly, courteous and professional customer service by all members staff. When staying in Birmingham, it is always the Hotel du Vin for us. Highly recommended.
- Staff friendly an efficient. Food good and waiting staff friendly and efficient.