Grimscote Manor Hotel
- Lovely, cosy hotel with good facilities (iron and ironing board in room for example), friendly staff and a very good breakfast with lots of choice
- Location for NEC is excellent. Clean rooms, well presented
- Fantastic room, clean & comfortable. Friendly and helpful staff - especially Georgie & Chloe who do a great job. Excellent breakfast choice and dinner menu.
- Awesome breakfast, excellent diner... Excellent, amazing, great personnel… I just hope that I will return as soon as possible.
- Lovely setting. Staff were extremely accommodating. Would definitely stay again if visiting the NEC.
- Friendly, helpful staff, immaculate rooms
- Staff were very obliging and friendly.nice ,relaxed atmosphere.they didn't charge very much for a load of washing .
- great location in proximity to NEC. Only a short drive but felt as if I was away from hustle and bustle and highly exaggerated costs of NEC
- Very nice staff and a good location for Birmingham. WIFI good and lots of parking. Easy to find.
- The staff were great and the room was excellent value.
- The hotel was lovely, our room was very nice and we had a lovely meal in the restaurant. The staff are very friendly and efficient, a credit to the hotel.
- Lovely rooms, modern & clean, friendly and professional staff much better than chain hotels. Excellent dinner and breakfast options too.
- Everything. The food is amazing and you get plenty of it. The staff are friendly and courteous, nothing is too much trouble. Recommend that you give it a try..
- Conveniently located, wonderful building and surrounding garden, extremely clean and very comfortable rooms. Staff is very kind and helpful. Breakfast amazing... What a surprise for me, it was my first time here, but for sure will not be the last. Thank you!
- The staff , the room and the garden what a lovely garden to be proud of ,best place I have stayed at when at the N. E. C good breakfast ,I would bring my wife to stay here with me ,a true little gem
- Clean and smart room, friendly staff, decent breakfast
- We stayed at your hotel to go and see Ollie Murs 11th May, the receptionist on duty that evening was amazing. Checked us in, walked us to our room , got us an extra set of towels straight away. We asked what was the best thing to do for eating at the NEC and the lovely lady recommended getting there early or book a table in advance. Which we did. Then the following day we were having breakfast and the same receptionist came in and asked us how the concert was, which was really personable. Loved this. We will definitely be using this hotel in the future and recommending to friends and family. The other little things that were great was having a heater and ironing board in the room and the nice bed linen instead of the usual clinical white sheets that you get in most hotels. Also, the breakfast service was amazing and the breakfast was lovely, such value for money. Thank you.
- Rooms look recently renovated Very clean Staff very obliging Early check in was no problem
- Gluten free breakfast options and varied inclusive choices
- Clean very lovely manor hotel wonderful attentive polite staff beautifully decorated rooms and all throughout the property with bar area and outside area decent parking food is very nice with great breakfast rooms changed daily and kept spotless easy location to coleshill village 5 mins in car
Belfry Golf Club
Blakesley Hall Museum
National Motorcycle Museum
Stonebridge Golf Club
Boldmere Golf Club
St. Andrew's Stadium
coleshill high street Cafe/Bar
Fort Shopping Centre Restaurant
East Midlands Airport
Bullring Shopping Center
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Library of Birmingham
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
One of our top picks in Coleshill.Within 4 acres of Warwickshire countryside and landscaped gardens, this family-run hotel features Art Deco-style rooms. Guests can enjoy fresh, seasonal food at the hotel. Bright and stylish, each room at Grimscote Manor Hotel offer a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi access, and a fridge. Guests can also make use of a private bathroom in the room. Evening meals are made using local ingredients in the restaurant. Guests can also unwind after dinner in the relaxing bar and lounge area. The beautiful gardens feature a striking, Victorian-style oriental bandstand and a wooden bridge over a pretty stream. Free parking is available at Grimscote Manor, and both Birmingham and Birmingham Airport are less than 20 minutes away by car. Birmingham NEC is 15 minutes’ drive away.