Birmingham Central Backpackers
58 Coventry Street
- Perfect location. Nice staffs. Room and bathroms very clean. I defenitely recommend.
- Didn't have the breakfast. The area is rather downbeat.
- It’s cheap enough which is what I wanted
- Value for money, peaceful. The breakfast is a plus, and 247 tea available.
- - close to the bus station - good WiFi - nice showers - free coffee and tea
- Simple breakfast is provided with fruit. The dining area allows you meeting with new friends and chill-out a bit. I've talked to people from different places. Luggage room located on ground floor.
- The breakfast was sufficient for the price we paid for a hostel accommodation, great selection of jams and very nice bread! The free tea and coffee was ok. Being able to purchase a cold beer from the reception was a real bonus as we arrived late and were very hot and bothered!
- Being able to get male your own breakfast with fruits was amazing. The room was a bit hot in the night, but other than that my stay was lovely.
- Very close to the Birmingham Coach Station. Clean room and bathroom. A shower and toilet in the same floor and more on the floor below. Also a kitchen close to the room and another one next to the common room. Big common room with lockers and free breakfast in the morning. Luggage storage.
- A hostel that give the support exactly what a backpacker traveler needs, most: - good bathrooms with Lots of shower units. - Enhanced breakfast. There was even Nutella at the buffet. - clean rooms with daily housekeeping - Incredible staff and always willing to help. Jose Motta and the others from Staff. - Good Kitchen - Great location, next to a block full of street art and in front of the bus station and in a quiet street. - WIFI excellent! - Incredible lounge and living area, with a small bar with honest prices, music, good atmosphere and with coffee, tea or water for those who want to serve themselves. - Safety place
- The bathrooms and the showers were a great surprise. Usually cheap hostels have it way worst. Very pleased. And the staff was absolutely incredible, everyone was super nice and helpful, loved everyone!
- there Is a cozy common area were everyone hangout, and meet. the location of the hostel is close from the city center.
- The location was close to the bus stop and Bull Ring Shopping Centre. The free breakfast was simple but really good! The staff were friendly. Facilities for the most part were clean.
- The common area was really cool. Bunch of interesting people lazing around. Met amazing people there and had some great conversations. It was like a hostel I mean.
- Breakfast: Toasts, coffee and tea. At this price you cant expect more. Good value Rooms are clean. Bathrooms are clean. Beds are not the most comfortable but they do the trick. The staff is nice and they can solve problems easily.
- The atmosphere of the place is good I reckon, the staff are friendly, the rules are fair, and the WiFi is strong If you ever need a place to stay in walking distance of Birmingham's city centre, pick Birmingham Central Backpackers!
- Very simple. Toasts and tea/coffee. You can't expect more for the price. Works if you are on a budget