Castle Bromwich Hall Hotel
- Beautiful and interesting old house in a garden which must once have been lovely.
- I do not eat a lot of bread and stuff. My breakfast was great with the vegetarian sausage , scrambled eggs and hash brown. Great views of the lawn with breakfast !!
- Location good, close to some nice pubs and such for food if you don't want to eat at the hotel. I felt the breakfast was a little sparse; I've paid less and had much more choice with an included breakfast before.
- The hotel building and gardens were so nice to look at and relax in and to have a drink in the lovely gardens made it extra special
- The rooms are spacious, the infrastructure of the hotel is really great. The breakfast is also good. There is a free park, the area around is really beautiful and you can take wonderful photos. I strongly recommend this hotel.
- The staff were exceptionally helpful and happy. The lady on the front desk was very helpful ( on the day we arrived) and so was the concierge. The grounds were beautifully kept and very pleasing. The evening food was outstanding!
- Staff was very accommodating Nice grounds but could do with some upkeep
- THe hotel is beautiful quirky the room was lovely and smelt lovely
- Bed was alittle solid Shower tray flooded but wasn’t a major issue
- The second bed room was far better then the room they give us 1st time as this was nothing like I seen on Internet. I was going to check out. The staff were were extremely friendly. The rest of the building and grounds were fabulous
- Really comfortable bed and bed linen, staff extremely helpful and pleasant.
- The hall itself is a fantastic old building with huge amounts of character and lovely period fittings. It has a brilliant atmosphere especially at the price.
- Easy check in, good location to airport, food and drinks good and reasonably priced. Bed comfy with large en_suite
- Check in was efficient and staff friendly
- Breakfast. Shower was strong Bathrooom good size Free parking
Blakesley Hall Museum
Belfry Golf Club
National Motorcycle Museum
St. Andrew's Stadium
Aston Hall and Park
Aston Villa FC
Aston Science Park
Hickory Smokehouse Restaurant
East Midlands Airport
Bullring Shopping Center
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
Library of Birmingham
This historically listed, 16th-century manor house is set in its own beautiful landscaped gardens, just off the M6 and 15 minutes’ drive from Birmingham. There is free Wi-Fi and free parking on site. Castle Bromwich hall is conveniently located 2 minutes off junction 5 of the M6 in the borough of Solihull. The hotel is 5 miles from the NEC and Birmingham International Airport . The hotel is only a 15-20 minute ride into Birmingham city center and the NIA which is 6 miles away. The city of Coventry is only 20 minute drive and Wolverhampton only 15 miles. Castle Bromwich Hall Hotel still retains many original features, including a grand staircase and a magnificent entrance. Its elegant rooms have a flat-screen TV and facilities for making tea and coffee. In the evening guests can enjoy a bar snack in the Butlers lounge or a 3-course meal in The Great Hall. The Butlers Bar is open 24 hours for residents.