Old Rose and Crown Hotel Birmingham
Fully refurbished in 2009, the hotel is within 400 acres of the beautiful Lickey Hills with an 18-hole golf course, 5 minutes' drive from the M5 and M42 motorways, 15 minutes from central Birmingham. A 300-year-old coaching inn, the Old Rose and Crown is part of the North Worcestershire Walkway and has en suite rooms with views across Lickey Park. With free Wi-Fi and parking, the hotel is next an 18-hole golf course, all-weather tennis courts and a bowling green. The Old Rose and Crown Hotel is few minutes walk from great train and bus links. Close to Cadbury World (5 km) and the Sea Life Centre (14 km). -
Das 2009 vollständig renovierte Hotel liegt inmitten eines 160 Hektar großen Anwesens mit 18-Loch Golfplatz in den wunderschönen Lickey Hills nur 5 Fahrminuten von den Autobahnen M5 und M42 sowie 15 Minuten vom Zentrum Birminghams entfernt. Das Old Rose and Crown ist eine 300 Jahre alte Herberge einer Poststation und Teil des North Worcestershire Walkways. Von den Zimmern mit Bad blicken Sie über den Lickey Park. Das Hotel liegt neben einem 18-Loch Golfplatz und verfügt über kostenfreies WLAN, Parkplätze, All-Wetter-Tennisplätze und einen Bowlingrasen. Nur wenige Minuten vom Old Rose and Crown entfernt befinden sich gute Zug- und Busverbindungen. Auch Cadbury World (5 km) und das Sea Life Centre (14 km) erreichen Sie bequem. -
Completamente ristrutturato nel 2009, questo hotel è situato all'interno dei circa 160 ettari nei quali si estendono le splendide Lickey Hills, dove si trova anche un campo da golf con 18 buche. L'Old Rose and Crown Hotel dista inoltre 5 minuti in auto dalle autostrade M5 e M42 e 15 dal centro di Birmingham. L'albergo occupa un'antica locanda per la sosta delle carrozze che risalente a 300 anni fa e si trova lungo il sentiero settentrionale della contea di Worcester. Dispone di camere con bagno interno che offrono viste sulle Lickey Hills. Dotato di connessione internet Wi-Fi e parcheggio gratuiti, l'hotel si trova vicino a un campo da golf con 18 buche, ad alcuni campi sintetici da tennis e a un campo di bocce. L'Old Rose and Crown Hotel è ben collegato con treni e autobus. Si trova inoltre vicino al Cadbury World (5 km) e al centro Sea Life (14 km). -
E n t i -
Este hotel, completamente reformado en 2009, está emplazado en un terreno de 161,8 hectáreas al pie de las hermosas Lickey Hills, a sólo 5 minutos en coche de las autopistas M5 y M42 y a 15 minutos del centro de Birmingham. El Old Rose and Crown está situado en unas antiguas cocheras de más de 300 años. Forma parte del North Worcestershire Walkway y cuenta con habitaciones con baño y vistas a Lickey Park. El hotel dispone de conexión inalámbrica a internet gratuita y aparcamiento. Está ubicado junto a un campo de golf de 18 hoyos, pistas de tenis y una bolera. El Old Rose and Crown Hotel se encuentra a unos minutos de la estación principal de tren y varias líneas de autobús. Está cerca de Cadbury World (5 km) y de Sea Life Centre (14 km). -
- Location next to small park. Rapid check in. Comfortable bed
- Small breakfast but ok. Location very good
- Tasty and large breakfast, no complaints at all. Polite and courteous staff. Comfy, quiet and large rooms. Strong WiFi signal from room 9.
- I arrived quite late skipped breakfast so I could sleep in, in the very comfortable bed :) so I can’t really comment further on the hotel other than the staff are exceptionally friendly and helpful and the room was spotless and comfortable. For a quick one night stay it was perfect. It’s located next to a golf course and beautiful county park that I took a walk around. I felt I got brilliant value for money and would recommend this place.
- The location is a quiet and peaceful area. There were numerous walks. The room itself was ok however it would have benefited with a chair to sit at the desk to work. The staff were helpful as I use a ventilator at night to ensure there was a power plug near the bed. The food was ok
- Comfy bed and pillows Slept really well I always wear ear plugs so the road noise didn't bother me
- The bed was indeed very comfortable. The room was also very comfortably furnished and was warm and inviting. Everything was easy to operate and straightforward. The breakfast was excellent!
- Very roomy bedroom, nice views, good choice at breakfast served with a smile
- Nice clean, comfortable room in the foot of the lickey hills. Lovely location. Staff were nice and friendly. Nice full breakfast with a great view from the breakfast room. 10 mins stroll to a couple of nice pubs.
- The staff were friendly. The bed was very comfortable the hotel was nice and warm.
- Very pleasent hosts, even though I arrived very late. Spacious room with all the promised amenities Large and comfy bed Very good breakfast.
- Friendly atmosphere value for money good breakfast
- Building has great character and the room retained some of the old features. Great breakfast with hot foods cooked to order. Lovely location in a very picturesque area.
- Breakfast was good, room was clean. Staff were great
- Staff were very good, breakfast was very good, bed was good
- Very quiet and peaceful. Breakfast was first rate
- Ver friendly staff; nothing any trouble at all.
- More surfaces in the bathroom, to put toiletries, would be helpful
- Room was comfortable. Staff were friendly set in a lovely location with walks in the grounds
Lickey Hills Country Park
Hopwood Park Services M42
Frankley Services M5
Newman University - Birmingham
Abbey Hotel, Golf & Country Club
Queen Elizabeth Hospital
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham Library
Lailing Cantonese Restaurant Restaurant
East Midlands Airport
Winterbourne House and Garden
Library of Birmingham
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Bullring Shopping Center
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
Old Rose and Crown Hotel is within 400 acres of the beautiful Lickey Hills, 5 minutes' drive from the M5 and M42 motorways, 15 minutes from central Birmingham. Originally a 300-year-old coaching inn, the Old Rose and Crown is part of the North Worcestershire Walkway and has rooms with attached bathroom with views across Lickey Park. With free Wi-Fi and parking, the hotel is next an 18-hole golf course, all-weather tennis courts and a bowling green. While there is no restaurant in the hotel, there are various local eateries just a short walk away, including a Cantonese restaurant, a fish and chip shop, and a pizza takeaway. There is a popular gastro pub just a few minutes' drive away. The Old Rose and Crown Hotel is few minutes’ walk from great train and bus links. It is close to Cadbury World and the Sea Life Center.