28 Granville Street Cutlass Court
- All of it beautiful apartment every thing u need
- The host was great very good communication.
- Good central location with parking. Exceptional correspondence with owner, prompt and accurate
- The property is in a perfect location and has safe gated parking facilities. The staff were super helpful!
- having a kitchen and separate lounge worked well - as i was able to have a meeting with a client,
- Great location Great communication Too easy
- All the accommodations of living in a single while being a stone's throw away from Broad St. and a 10 minute walk from the arena.
- It was clean tidy good location. Very easy to do business with would stay here again.
- Great location Easy check in All Great
- Location was superb for Broad Street and The Arena.
- Super clean& comfortable. Tea, coffee & milk supplies which I didn’t expect. Central location. Great communication from owner
- The apartment was lovely and would definitely recommend for a stay in Birmingham. The host was very friendly and has put a lot of effort in ensuring the apartment is extremely comfortable for guests. It was clean, tidy and had accommodating things such as towels, shower gel, iron, hair dryer, tea/coffee, etc. – all the little things you’ll expect at a hotel. The TV even had Netflix – good entertainment for a night in. It’s perfectly located near supermarkets and restaurants so you don’t have to travel to far to grab something to eat. It’s also a short distance from the city centre.
- The apartment was fine and the host was pleasant. There was some confusion over the type of property.... I had thought I'd booked an apartment in a apart hotel and it turned out it was more air bb and therefore no reception desk / no baggage store / the "host" was waiting at the property and i had to pay a deposit. Maybe i need specs but this wasn't clear and the hosts thought it was. I had no idea Booking.com did an air bb service!
- Host was excellent - communicated time to meet and provided a good tour of the facilities in the flat.
- The friendliness and warmth of the owner Pav and the ease of collecting and returning the keys to the apartment. The apartment is in a prime location just off of Broad Street and gave easy access to the NIA and ICC conference centre. The apartment is exceptionally clean and well maintained, with everything you need for self catering. I would definitely stay again in a heartbeat, as the apartment is excellent value for money and gives a welcome break from the large corporate hotels.
- Clear instructions on the property and parking and access
- The apartment was very clean and had all the facilities we needed.the location to the arena and nightlife was brilliant..
- Great location, lovely clean and cosy apartment. Lovely owner, super helpful and accommodating. Could not have had a better experience!
- The host was waiting for me and gave me a value tour. Moreover, The location is perfect everything is nearby.
- Lovely clean apartment, had everything you need. Real home from home. Comfy bed, best sleep I've had in ages. Its a perfect location for Arena Birmingham all of 5 mins walk, close to shops restaurant's etc
- The property is in a brilliant location, with free parking available. Pav is a great host who greeted us on arrival and gave us some tips for things to do in the local area. You'd be hard stretched to find a better property in this location, at this price! Will definitely be coming back.