28 Granville Street Cutlass Court
- All the accommodations of living in a single while being a stone's throw away from Broad St. and a 10 minute walk from the arena.
- Great location Great communication Too easy
- It was clean tidy good location. Very easy to do business with would stay here again.
- Great location Easy check in All Great
- Location was superb for Broad Street and The Arena.
- Super clean& comfortable. Tea, coffee & milk supplies which I didn’t expect. Central location. Great communication from owner
- The apartment was lovely and would definitely recommend for a stay in Birmingham. The host was very friendly and has put a lot of effort in ensuring the apartment is extremely comfortable for guests. It was clean, tidy and had accommodating things such as towels, shower gel, iron, hair dryer, tea/coffee, etc. – all the little things you’ll expect at a hotel. The TV even had Netflix – good entertainment for a night in. It’s perfectly located near supermarkets and restaurants so you don’t have to travel to far to grab something to eat. It’s also a short distance from the city centre.
- The apartment was fine and the host was pleasant. There was some confusion over the type of property.... I had thought I'd booked an apartment in a apart hotel and it turned out it was more air bb and therefore no reception desk / no baggage store / the "host" was waiting at the property and i had to pay a deposit. Maybe i need specs but this wasn't clear and the hosts thought it was. I had no idea Booking.com did an air bb service!
- Host was excellent - communicated time to meet and provided a good tour of the facilities in the flat.
- The friendliness and warmth of the owner Pav and the ease of collecting and returning the keys to the apartment. The apartment is in a prime location just off of Broad Street and gave easy access to the NIA and ICC conference centre. The apartment is exceptionally clean and well maintained, with everything you need for self catering. I would definitely stay again in a heartbeat, as the apartment is excellent value for money and gives a welcome break from the large corporate hotels.
- Clear instructions on the property and parking and access
- The apartment was very clean and had all the facilities we needed.the location to the arena and nightlife was brilliant..
- Great location, lovely clean and cosy apartment. Lovely owner, super helpful and accommodating. Could not have had a better experience!
- The host was waiting for me and gave me a value tour. Moreover, The location is perfect everything is nearby.
- Lovely clean apartment, had everything you need. Real home from home. Comfy bed, best sleep I've had in ages. Its a perfect location for Arena Birmingham all of 5 mins walk, close to shops restaurant's etc
- The property is in a brilliant location, with free parking available. Pav is a great host who greeted us on arrival and gave us some tips for things to do in the local area. You'd be hard stretched to find a better property in this location, at this price! Will definitely be coming back.
- Pav was fantastic, was very friendly and always at the end of the phone if you needed him. Was very helpful with places to go and eat!
- The apartment was lovely as well as Pav, the host. Within a two minute walk from broad street and many other places. Exactly as described in description/images
- Great location, well maintained and owner was friendly and helpful.
- Ideal accommodation for my one night stay. Pav was a great host - met me on time and explained everything. Separate bedroom and bathroom, lovely kitchen and living room area. All good! Would recommend
- Nice apartment, very efficient and good space. Clean and perfect for our stay! Good location and easy to find
Gas Street Basin
Birmingham Repertory Theatre
Library of Birmingham
The National Sea Life Center
Birmingham Town Hall
Brindley Place Restaurant
Broad street Cafe/Bar
East Midlands Airport
The Mailbox Mall Luxury Popular brands like: Armani
Popular brands like: Armani
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Bullring Shopping Center
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
Winterbourne House and Garden
Belfry Golf Club
Drayton Manor Theme Park
Located in Birmingham, a few steps from Broad Street and a 3-minute walk from Brindleyplace, Cutlass Court has garden views and free WiFi. Each unit comes with a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, a seating area with a sofa, a flat-screen TV, a washing machine, and a private bathroom with bath and a hairdryer. A microwave, a fridge and oven are also offered, as well as an electric tea pot. Popular points of interest near the apartment include Gas Street Basin, Symphony Hall and Library of Birmingham. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 16 miles from Cutlass Court.