Radisson Blu Hotel, Birmingham
The property is situated close to the International Convention Centre and is reachable in a short 5 minutes walk from the Birmingham New Street Rail Station and is a brief 12 kilometres from the Birmingham International Airport.
The hotel offers a total of 211 rooms comprising of seven excellently furnished suites and a luxurious Presidential Suite, that are equipped with all the modern day comforts to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
The hotel has an excellent restaurant, the Filini, that offers an unforgettable dining experience. The property's Filini Bar is well stocked with a range of national and international drinks to enable you to enjoy and unwind.
The property has 10 well built conference rooms with largest accommodating upto 130 people, thus taking care of all your business and other needs. The other prominent attractions in the city include the Symphony Hall, NEC Arena, The Water Edge at Brindley Place, Cadbury World, National Sea Life Centre, Jewellery Quarter, and the Think Tank Science Museum.
- The staff was great and so was the hotel. Good value for the money and the location was perfect for the business I was there for.
- Very central. Excellent facilities. The staff were absolutely amazing, Friendly and extremely helpful.
- The bed was great...front desk was excellent and welcoming! Cleaning was great!
- Shaun, the receptionist made us feel very welcome upon arrival, he even booked us a taxi to get us to the arena to watch Westlife, and advised us of where to eat and what to do in the meantime, his customer service was brilliant. The room was amazing and we were very spoilt.
- Location ideal for gigs at the 02. Also pubs, casino restaurants nearby & chip shop open til about 4.00 in the morning!
- Room was upgraded due to wedding anniversary x staff were very pleasant x
- Room, amazingly comfortable bed, view was amazing, staff were friendly and the complimentary drinks token is a good touch.
- Staff were very friendly, check in process was good
- Location is brilliant Room was extremely clean Staff were lovely
- For the O2, excellent and only 5 minute walk from station
- Very close to Gay Village and we'll connected to all city. Was the last stop to our road trip and the bed was comfy, and we needed that, close to Bullring and easy to get. Amazing view,
- Everything!! I liked the receptionist 😉
- Always a great breakfast at Raddison Blu!