Radisson Blu Hotel, Birmingham
The property is situated close to the International Convention Centre and is reachable in a short 5 minutes walk from the Birmingham New Street Rail Station and is a brief 12 kilometres from the Birmingham International Airport.
The hotel offers a total of 211 rooms comprising of seven excellently furnished suites and a luxurious Presidential Suite, that are equipped with all the modern day comforts to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
The hotel has an excellent restaurant, the Filini, that offers an unforgettable dining experience. The property's Filini Bar is well stocked with a range of national and international drinks to enable you to enjoy and unwind.
The property has 10 well built conference rooms with largest accommodating upto 130 people, thus taking care of all your business and other needs. The other prominent attractions in the city include the Symphony Hall, NEC Arena, The Water Edge at Brindley Place, Cadbury World, National Sea Life Centre, Jewellery Quarter, and the Think Tank Science Museum.
- Beautiful, blue hotel a short walk from the train station. The room was spacious and comfortable, the bed was lovely and large for a standard room. Breakfast was the best we've had in many hotel stays. The staff were lovely and very concerned we had everything we wanted and could they do better [they couldn't].
- Room was a bit too warm. Air con doesn’t come out as cold
- consider reducing amount of disposable plastic in bedrooms - complimentary water and toiletry bottles
- Location is excellent Staff are very helpful Amazing view
- Staff were vet helpful clean and tidy and a great choice for breakfast
- Staff extremely friendly and helpful. Welcoming atmosphere within the hotel. Within short walking distance of all the shops.
- Ideal location for shopping and eating out, easy to get to by car, clean and staff very efficient and friendly just what you need for a night away
- Great location worthy every penny staff was helpful and amazing .... definitely coming back
- Really great selection of healthy and nutritious breakfast items
- Convenient location for the reason for travelling
- Had mentioned in a passing comment that it was our 3 year anniversary when booking rose petals a few weeks earlier. Arrived at the hotel to find out we’d had a free upgrade from a superior to a premium room and it had one the best views in the hotel. If you’re looking for a good view, room 1621 won’t disappoint! Free cookies in reception on arrival, breakfast was amazing with a large variety, comfy beds, free fruit in our room on arrival, smart TVs with air play, and 24 hour room service delivered a great tasting pizza at 3am after a night out! Couldn’t have wished for a better anniversary break.
- The room was exceptionally clean. Staff very friendly and helpful. Views are very good (stayed on 18th floor). Enjoyed breakfast with a good range of items for everyone.
- Everything bar the cleanliness of the room was beyond expectations.
- Location was excellent for our purposes.
- It had everything I needed and more. Location was perfect as it is close to the town centre and lots of places to eat nearby without needing to get a cab.
- The next two nights was an excellent barman Martin who made up for upset the previous night. Good value for us.
- Valentine made us feel welcomed and he was so polite and helpful.
- we enjoyed the breakfast. the staff were really friendly.