Old Farm Hotel
108 Linden Road, Bournville
- Really friendly team, accommodation spotlessly clean and comfortable. Great breakfast - highly recommended
- Very nice hotel well located near Cadbury World and just outside of Birmingham. Staff were friendly and welcoming. Breakfast was very nice. Free parking.
- The staff were so lovely and helpful. They even let us use the dining room for our take away meal. The beds were very comfortable and it was very good value for money.
- We were visiting Cadbury World and this was a great location. It’s was so close that the staff let us leave our car there so we could stroll through Bournville to get to Cadbury World enjoying the surroundings. Breakfast was lovely and we could choose what and how much we wanted of each item. Friendly staff and a lovely hotel. Would highly recommend
- Didn’t eat there, bed was very comfortable easy check in easy check out, the owner was lovely, gave us the information we required regarding the hotel, we already knew the area, the towels were soft white and fluffy, bed was spotless as was the shower room, if a little small, lots of hangers in the wardrobe, and I could easily reach them, I’m only 4 ft 10,
- This is very very close to Cadbury World
- Really great place staff excellent Breakfast was fantastic Ideal location for Cadbury World Lovely Garden with patio to enjoy your Gin and tonic our your favourite drink
- Breakfast was fab! Great location for Cadbury’s World! Staff very friendly and helpful.
- Very friendly staff, excellent breakfast
- The bed was very comfortable, we slept very well as it was lovely and quiet! Breakfast was lovely and the poached egg perfect! Great location for visiting Cadbury World and easy to get a train into Central Birmingham for great shopping!
- Bar, Breakfast, most staff very friendly
- Breakfast was fantastic. The quality of the food was very good and plentiful. The staff were friendly and attentive. Nothing was too much trouble. Our room and the communal areas were very clean. The garden was lovely and very tranquil. The location is brilliant (especially for Cadbury's World).
- The breakfast was excellent - all freshly cooked. The garden was lovely, a haven of peace and well maintained. The bar was well stocked and pleasant.
- Breakfast was tasty. Plenty of options. Staff were super friendly and helpful.
- Staff were welcoming & friendly as well as being very efficient. Breakfast was lovely with a good selection available.
- Very clean, people were very helpfull and kind, very beautiful place to stay, good breakfast (for vegetarians as well).
- The accommodation was beautiful. The gardens topped it off for me. It wS tranquil and relaxing and the staff were so polite and friendly. I would definitely stay here again. Thank you
- Staff courteous and helpful. Hotel very clean and comfortable. Breakfast good. Hotel had nice family run feel in a nice spot. Not corporate. That's a good thing in my book.
- Very clean. Welcoming staff nothing too much trouble. Will definitely visit again.
- Very homely feeling. Flexibility of staff in accommodating us. Very clean.
- - Breakfast was excellent - Staff were very friendly - Room was very clean - Terrace and garden very nice