Best Western Plough & Harrow Hotel
135 Hagley Road
- The man at check in/out was very friendly and helpful. The location was great and the bed was very comfortable. The room is a decent size and not a noisy environment. Breakfast was good.
- Traditional British interior, clean and large rooms
- Food was par from the course; nothing exceptional. Room was lovely and was the best part of the stay. The location was good as it was just about the first hotel you come to going down the Hagley Road, and it was easy to find as the bus announced the name of the hotel when we got there.
- breakfast very good staff very pleasant and helpful, Parking on site very convenient for us and good bus services into the city.
- Good location. Friendly helpful staff. Comfortable room. Would stay again.
- The property was stylish and well presented. The property has some celebrity connection - Tolkien being a former guest. Parking was secure and close to property. Bathroom very stylish and in keeping with the overall style of the hotel.
- Convenient location, off street parking and very pleasant staff.
- Excellent WiFi connection, best yet at a hotel Comfy bed
- I have staryed a couple of times and each time I tell myself....not again. Reason being that the reception is at one end of the building and the rooms are always at the extream part of the building. Upstairs, along coridoors some at 90 degrees others at 18 degrees and one at 45 degrees then down steps up stairs etc. With a bag and no lift it is plain hardwork. This time as last time I get to the room and the key doesn’t work. Find way back to reception then try again. This stay was for two days and the same thing happened each day. My previous stay happened as well although that time only on the first day. Last night food was good as always, but many items not available limiting my choice and even hash browns out of stock for this mornings breakfast. All staff very pleasant and doing their best and always with a warm smile.
- Great location for visiting the Birmingham Oratory.
- All the staff at the hotel were great, nothing we asked for was too much, including the changes we had to make prior to arrival. Special mention goes to Alesha, outstanding customer service & a credit to the hotel. This will be the go to place for the next Birmingham stay! Easy 5 Stars!
- The beds were so comfy!! Breakfast was fantastic!!
- Bed comfortable, breakfast was lovely and the staff very friendly and approachable.
- We stayed twice within a few days. The first time was in Room 7 on the ground floor, which was adequate but in no way comparable to Room 212 on the upper floor where we stayed for the second night. This was very large both in bedroom and bathroom. Both rooms were very well cleaned and prepared but room 7 needed some updating. The staff we met were all delightful and ready to do anything to be helpful.
- Good hote l, good parking, central for our requirements.
- Lovely big bed, nice clean hotel, friendly staff, great location.
- Nice big family room Car par king available Friendly staff
- Overall style, car park and room service
- Check in, bar staff and our room were all excellent, staff very friendly and informative room was immaculate checkout lady great she offered a refund for the breakfast when we checked out
- The hotel was ideally situated with secure parking close to local restaurants and pubs.
- The breakfast was good although not all items on the menu were on offer. The room was spacious and clean. Staff were very friendly and helpful.