Hilton Birmingham Metropole Hotel
Situated 10 minutes drive from the Birmingham International Airport, the Hilton Metropole Hotel Birmingham is 13 kilometres from the Birmingham City Center as well as easily accessible from the motorway network.
This property offers well-appointed guestrooms that are facilitated with modern amenities to make your stay a comfortable one.
Guests can dine at the on-site restaurant that serves delicious cuisine for breakfast, lunch as well as dinner. Try a light meal in the Lounge Bar or sip your favourite cocktail at the Millers Gastro Pub.
The hotel provides meeting rooms with all the facilities for the people travelling on business matters. Guests can have a refreshing dip in the swimming pool or workout at the fitness centre, which are available onsite.
- The pillows were great. We had a couple of decent pizzas from room service. The check-in/check-out was fast and efficient.
- Breakfast was very good, lots to choose from. Swimming pool area was clean.
- The location for the NEC. The facilities.
- Shuttle bus service to and from Birmingham international. Drivers are friendly and approachable. Complementary breakfast added was fantastic. Thank you Hilton.
- The location the staff was well presented and welcoming.
- breakfast was lovely, huge choice. Hotel is very big and very busy due to the vast amount of functions on, and parking can be tricky and expensive.
- Could feel the springs through the bed The cost of the parking was very expensive
- Both mornings we had breakfast in the Executive Lounge and it was very good with an adequate choice of food
- I stayed at the Hilton whilst attending a conference at the NEC. The Hilton itself is a great hotel, perfect location and the staff are brilliant. The bed however was not! It was so uncomfortable and definitely not expected for the price I paid. It really let the experience down as I woke up after a not great night sleep with back ache. It just baffles me that the mattresses are not up to par with the rest of the hotel which is fitted out to a high standard.
- Comfortable beds, good location for NEC events
- Location was excellent as we were attending a fair at the NEC. We had two meals in the bar where we found the staff very friendly. The service was quick which was extremely welcome after the long day.
- I was a little disappointed regarding the checkin concierge and queuing up to register at 3pm. Extra staff should have been allocated as they were fully aware of the annual event that happens every year!
- Very friendly staff. Room service food was delicious
- The hotel was very convenient in the fact that it was situated a short walk from the NEC and at a competitive rate.