The Yardleys NEC - 4 Bedroom House
251 Stoney Lane
- The ' Yardleys" house and gardens are a sheer delight. Offering all the comforts of your own home,. The stylish ample-sized rooms and living areas, help one to relax and forget the outside world. The large and well kept garden is a real gem, revealing astounding hidden works of art and interesting plant life. Thankyou for making our stay such a pleasurable experience.
- This house had everything we all needed for a great stay, including fast Wi-Fi, and a huge TV, lots of parking and the most beautiful garden. Everything was spotless and we loved the space! We all got a bedroom each which was so much better than sharing a hotel room, as we've always done in the past. Enjoyed a lovely dinner at the local Indian restaurant which was just a few minutes walk away. Naz, the owner, checked in with us and was very friendly, polite and professional with great communication before and during our stay. We'll stay again and would recommend for anyone looking to stay by the NEC.
- Gorgeous house just minutes from the NEC! The whole team really enjoyed our stay here! It was just so nice to come back The house after a long days work and just be able to relax in a lovely, homely space. Loved the big telly and free WiFi. Really handy to have the shops and restaurants so closeby and there was plenty of choice for places to eat out. I recommend the Italian place around corner! We will definitely stay here again. Thank you.
- The garden was beautiful, the rooms were comfortable and accommodating and the host was attentive and contactable throughout the stay. The host was happy to provide us with an early check in and late check out which was much appreciated.
- Everything was great, check in process was nice and easy and the house was very tidy, welcoming and homely. Will stay again!
- Great location for our stay while working at the NEC. The house itself is much bigger than I expected and was really clean throughout.The beds were really comfortable which is perfect after being on our feet all day. WiFi was really fast which was great for getting work done.
- Really enjoyed our stay here while working at the NEC. Plenty of room for everyone and loads of parking space. Beds were very comfy with clean bedding and we all got a room each! Very clean house and the staff were brilliant- friendly and informative. Great location with loads of shops nearby including a big Tesco and petrol station. Will definitely be back!
- The beds were super comfy and the house was cleaned to a very high standard. It was very easy to gain access to the house (key locker outside the door) and the host (Naz) was very friendly and met us on arrival. The host also communicated well with us during our stay.
- Great location and perfect for getting to the NEC while exhibiting there. The beds are amazing-probably the most comfy beds I’ve ever slept in! Plenty of places to eat and grab food and handy to have local shops and the 24 hour Tesco nearby. Excellent communication and information from Naz. Thanks, we’ll definitely be back!
- Easy to find. Large, comfortable house. Well furnished and has all the amenities one would require. Check in process very easy. Excellent hosts who went over and beyond to meet our needs. Thank you!
- Amazing hosts, great property, well located. Highly recommend this to anyone looking for business or personal use for a trip in the area.
- Fantastic house in a quiet, leafy area with plenty of shops nearby. Very clean and well decorated house with amazing gardens which we got to enjoy in the sunshine. The beds were really comfortable with clean, crisp bedding - we had a great nights sleep which is rare when staying away! Great hosts who were really helpful and easy to communicate with. Would definitely stay again!
- Loved the whole house! Very well decorated and maintained with the most gorgeous garden - and the weather to make the most of it! Naz was a great host and replied really quickly to our questions and recommended a fab little Chinese that
- Дом большой, очень удобно, просто было немного прохладно. Мы попали в холодную погоду и нужно было постоянно включать отопление, но это не проблема.
Blakesley Hall Museum
National Motorcycle Museum
St. Andrew's Stadium
O2 Institute Birmingham
Aston Science Park
Mint Indian Cuisine Restaurant
Clumsy Swan Pub Restaurant
Yew Tree Cottage Restaurant
The Co-op Supermarket Supermarket
Costa Coffee Cafe/Bar
Tesco Yardley 24 hour Supermarket
East Midlands Airport
Bullring Shopping Center
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Library of Birmingham
Boasting a landscaped garden, lounge and separate dining room, The Yardleys NEC - 4 Bedroom House offers accommodations in Birmingham, 3.1 mi from Birmingham Airport and 3.7 mi from Aston University. The NEC is 5.6 mi from the property, while Bullring Shopping Center is 3.7 mi away. The holiday home features 4 separate bedrooms and includes a kitchen with an oven, microwave and dining area. The holiday home also features a bathroom with a walk-in shower. The holiday home offers a sun terrace.