Hotel Indigo Birmingham
The Cube, 200 Wharfside Street
- Great position, close to restaurants and sightseeing along the canal
- We had an amazing stay. The bedroom was beautifully decorated, the bed super comfy. There were complimentary snacks and drinks in the fridge, which after a long journey, were appreciated! The breakfast is amazing! We went after nine both days and didn’t find it too busy great gluten free selection and views! The staff were really helpful.
- Everything about this hotel was great. Only stayed one night but thoroughly enjoyed it
- Hotel was lovely, room comfy and check-in staff were friendly. As it was my girlfriend's birthday they went the extra mile with some treats and a card which was a lovely touch Spa bit was great too.
- They decorated the room with birthday bits as it was my partners birthday. Views were amazing and breakfast was perfect.
- Wonderful location, right in the middle of bars and shops, closeby the shopping centres and city center of Birmingham. Very close to the Birmingham Arena. Nice rooms, modern. Friendly staff. Nice breakfast buffet.
- I don’t think you should offer free onsite parking, as when we arrived we were told our car was to low to use their car park and we were asked to park in the shopping centre next door, we then had to walk all the way through the shopping centre and up escalators with our suitcase which took five minutes and were then told the hotel would only pay half the cost of the overnight parking, this is not acceptable and miss advertised
- The rooms are amazing! We stayed in room 2434 which is one of the king corner rooms.
- pool is really only a very large jacuzzi
- Lovely room, great views, excellent facilities and location
- It was my second time stopping at this hotel and both times have been absolutely perfect. I have never had any problems or issues whilst spending my time here. I have recommended this hotel to many of my friends and family and they also have completely and utterly enjoyed their stays here which also makes me very happy. The staff within the hotel are so welcoming and very friendly. Always willing to go above and beyond. Amazing customer service throughout and the hotel as stunning, inside and out. Very very impressed.
- The staff were fantastic. So helpful and went out of their way to make our stay comfortable.
- The views. The room size was good, amazing floor to ceiling windows...and a small terrace if you were brave enough given we were on the 24th floor! Breakfast was good quality too
- Breakfast was great and the room was nice.
- Room was brilliant and staff were more than helpful
- The view was amazing, and right next to the canal. Well worth the price!
- Fantastic location. Room was big with floor to ceiling windows showing an amazing view. The automated car park was a novelty! The fact that breakfast (which was very good) on the 25th floor was a bonus as we could enjoy the view! The reception smells amazing!!! Staff were helpful.
- I liked the room view , the staff were very friendly and the location is great. Car park is pretty cool , as it is self park.
- Absolutely everything. Can not find a fault. Clean tidy modern friendly staff. Definitely be back soon 😊😊😊
- Lovely room, so flash and the restaurant and breakfast is great value for money. Great location. Will stay again!
- Everything it was amazing very local to the town centre, shops and restaurants a stone throw away. Went for my cousin 30th birthday and the staff were amazing gave my cousin a cake she really enjoyed herself. Will definitely be coming back
- The views from the room were awesome, I’d definitely go back.
- The hotel the staff the facilities the sky line restaurant everything amazing!!!!
Gas Street Basin
O2 Academy Birmingham
New Alexandra Theatre
Birmingham Christmas Market
Birmingham Repertory Theatre
Birmingham Town Hall
Tesco Express Supermarket
East Midlands Airport
The Mailbox Mall Luxury Popular brands like: Armani
Popular brands like: Armani
Library of Birmingham
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Bullring Shopping Center
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
Winterbourne House and Garden
One of our top picks in Birmingham.With a unique modern exterior, the 4-star Hotel Indigo has a colorful retro décor and is less than 10 minutes’ walk from Birmingham New Street Rail Station. Panoramic city views can be enjoyed from the 25th-floor Marco Pierre White restaurant. Local, seasonal produce and a range of wine and ales are served in the Steakhouse Bar and Grill. Candlelit and scented with aromatherapy oils, the on-site spa has an indoor pool (children under 18 are not permitted in the pool) and a range of treatment rooms. There is also a fitness center. Guests can also relax in the on-site bar, which offers a selection of signature champagne cocktails. Contemporary feature wallpaper is in every room at the Hotel Indigo Birmingham, as well as free WiFi access and a flat-screen satellite TV. An iPod dock is included in each quirky room. The ICC Convention Center is just a 10-minute walk from the Hotel Indigo. The Bull Ring Shopping Center, the National Sea Life Center, and the National Indoor Arena are also all within 10 minutes’ walk of the hotel.