Hotel Indigo Birmingham
The Cube, 200 Wharfside Street
- I loved everything about the hotel. From start to finish i had no complaints. Location is amazing! Everything is right on your doorstep. Highly recommend the breakfast. 10/10!
- The location and room itself were great and ideal for us as newly weds
- Fab place to stay in Birmingham Perfect location for shopping to dinning Staff made our stay perfect
- It was welcoming as soon as you walked through the door. the staff were approachable & very helpful . It smelt divine & the interior design was on point. Very tasteful
- Last minute booking and couldn’t have been better. Room clean, nice touch with the complimentary items in the fridge. Full English Breakfast the best I’ve ever had at a hotel and I’ve had a few, it was huge. Will definitely be stopping here every time we visit Birmingham.
- The rooms were very clean the bed was so comfy and the breakfast, the staff and with that view was amazing
- We loved the decor, very modern and clean beautiful big mirrors and a lovely view!!
- The breakfast was amazing and so was the room! I stayed in room 2424 and the view from up there was absolutely breathtaking! Also when i was there it was quite warm and when we got to the room there was a powerful fan so that was a great touch. I've been here twice now and i will for sure visit again.
- It’s a beautiful hotel with stunning views and great restaurant
- The hotel is very stylish and has all amenities you might need. The room had a very comfy bed and a complimentary chocolate bar was a nice touch. Delicious breakfast with great views of Birmingham. The surrounding area was very lively and had plenty places to eat.
- Stunning clean rooms. Beds were so comfortable and soft! Staff were so friendly and couldn't do enough to help! Perfect location and amazing view of the city!! I will definately be staying here again!!
- Staff are very friendly. Facilities are good except pool was very cold.
- Amazing views from rooftop bar. Amazing cocktails. Amazing restaurants and food