Apartment 5, 180 Granville street, co
- Seamless check in and detailed instructions
- Staff very friendly, helpful & efficient
- Extremely kind staff. The apartment was clean and comfortable. Reasonably close to the city centre.
- I was with my friend and my two children, i had one of my best experience, One of the staff met me and to helped me with the trolley and booking the taxi.
- Great location, clean and spacious apartment, very clean and welcoming, good security and car park, would definitely stay here again! Thanks!
- We had one or two issues with minor problems at the property, they were resolved quickly and with good humour.
- Very convenient location, easy to come and go.
- Great location, apartment was spacious and homely. Kitchen was well equipped. Apartment nice and clean
- No clean towels provided. No welcome on arrival. No one available to give information or to request things. Bed settle was she’d to be made up but it didn’t happen.
- Rooms were clean, spacious and the beds were comfy
- All very good oven maybe improved with another shelf and more trays but worked very well
- The staff were friendly, the location was fantastic and it just felt really homey. Pleasant place for a wee break away.
- The guy in the front desk was really nice with us. The location is really good, and the bed is nice.
- The property was in a really good area. Short walk from the city centre. Property was clean and tidy
- Good value, comfortable bed, and nearby city centre
- I liked the location and its surroundings. The apartment was modern
- The receptionists were very friendly and the apartment was very close to the city centre. Comfortable apartment!
- Spacious and plenty of facilities. Short walk to centre.
Gas Street Basin
O2 Academy Birmingham
New Alexandra Theatre
Birmingham Christmas Market
Birmingham Repertory Theatre
Tesco Express Supermarket
East Midlands Airport
The Mailbox Mall Luxury Popular brands like: Armani
Popular brands like: Armani
Library of Birmingham
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Bullring Shopping Center
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
Winterbourne House and Garden
Located just behind The Mailbox Center in Birmingham City Center, Comfort Zone offers stylish apartments featuring a fully equipped kitchen and open-plan living room. A wide range of designer boutique shops, restaurants, pubs and wine bars, as well as leisure facilities can be found at The Mailbox and Cube complex, which is 250 feet away. Free Wi-Fi is featured in each Comfort Zone apartment, and there is a flat-screen TV in the living room. The property overlooks a peaceful garden area and is away from the busy main road. The National Exhibition Center and Birmingham Airport are both just 30 minutes’ drive from the apartments. The ICC, Birmingham New Street train station and the famous Bull Ring Shopping Center are approximately 10 minutes’ walk away.