Swan and mitre pub
305 Lichfield road Aston
- The booking advised that breakfast would be provided, none was provided.
- No hot water in shower , dirty room , poor security
- It is close to the train station and not so far from the centre.
- The lady that greeted us was was polite and helpful.
- The temperature of the room and the comfy bed.
- Landlady is really welcoming and can't do enough for you.
- Close to transport Owner is really friendly
- Me and my friend came to stay here after a late night event in the city and honestly without sugarcoating it best place to stay in Birmingham!! The hosts we're extremely welcoming and helpful and they we're more than happy to help us with our extra requirements also its not everyday you stay in a grade 1 listed property. rate 12 our of 10!
- Nothing we paid extra for breakfast .and was left with some scaby bread for toast ..there wasn't even enough butter .im disgusted.
- Nothing. Rubbish bags in the hall. Floors were sticky. Shower tray filthy. Room was very noisy. And continental breakfast consisted of 4 slices of bread in a plastic box. I don't know what continent that was from.
- door on room did not lock properly, there was a funny smell, tv that small you could watch you phone better.
- I was very please when I managed to find somewhere else to stay which saved me sleeping in my car.
- No reception had to call a mobile number on arrival very much needs updating no bar sorry terrible booking .com should be checking their properties before advertising
- Was offered a refund and was lied to by the landlord of the pub
- Cheap and cheerful with great hosts. 10-15 minute walk to the Villa ground, so a great location for that. Room and facilities were fine for the price, so close to the city centre.
- Liked everything the lady owner was a fantastic host. Really friendly, super service, lovely room and breakfast. Good location with good food shops nearby.