ibis Birmingham Bordesley
1 Bordesley Park Road
Located next to Birmingham City football ground, the Ibis Bordesley is close to the city centre, and offers snacks 24 hours a day, and a 24-hour reception. The hotel is a 5-minute drive from Birmingham city centre. The airport and NEC are a 5-minute train journey or a 20-minute drive away. The bar is open every day and the restaurant serves traditional cuisine in the evenings. A buffet breakfast is available for an energising start to the day. -
Das nahe dem Fußballstadion von Birmingham gelegne Ibis Bordesley befindet sich in der Nähe des Stadtzentrums und bietet 24 Stunden am Tag Snacks. Auch die Rezeption steht Ihnen rund um die Uhr zur Verfügung. Das Hotel liegt 5 Fahrminuten von Birminghams Stadtzentrum entfernt. Der Flughafen und die internationale Messe NEC erreichen Sie mit dem Zug innerhalb von 5 und mit dem Auto innerhalb von 20 Minuten. Die Bar ist täglich geöffnet, und das Restaurant serviert traditionelle Küche am Abend. Das Buffetfrühstück des Hotels sorgt für einen guten Start in den Tag. -
Sito accanto alla sede della squadra di calcio Birmingham City, l'Ibis Bordesley si trova vicino al centro della città e offre 24 ore su 24 sia la reception che gli spuntini. L'hotel dista cinque minuti in auto dal centro cittadino di Birmingham. L'aeroporto e il NEC (Centro Espositivo Nazionale) si raggiungono in treno in cinque minuti o in 20 di auto. Il bar è aperto ogni giorno e il ristorante serve la cena a base di piatti italiani. Al mattino, non vi è di meglio del buffet della colazione per raccogliere le energie. -
L'Ibis Bordesley est situ -
El Ibis Bordesley está al lado del campo de fútbol del Birmingham City, cerca del centro. Ofrece aperitivos 24 horas al día y dispone de recepción 24 horas. El hotel está a 5 minutos en coche del centro de Birmingham. El aeropuerto y el centro NEC se hallan a 5 minutos en tren o a 20 minutos en coche. El bar abre todos los días. En el restaurante se sirve cocina tradicional a la hora de cenar. Para empezar bien el día, se sirve un desayuno bufé. -
- Bed was really comfortable and rooms were clean. Staff were really helpful, even to the point where one member of staff moved her car so that I could park mine!
- Very happy with this hotel. We attended the Peaky Blinders Festival which was literally a 15min walk away so great location! The only thing if I’m being really picky is that the hotel sits right on a roundabout and if you’re a light sleeper, sleeping in a room facing the road, wouldn’t be ideal. In saying this though, everything else outweighed the negative point and I would recommend staying here! Free parking too!!!
- Victoria Iles demonstrated excellent customer service skills and management of staff. A gentleman called Tony also went out of his way to help with luggage etc. Would highly recommend this hotel. It exceeded my expectations .
- perfect location but we asked for srambled eggs but they don't do them
- The room design, decor and bathroom were all great. Staff were brilliant to a man/woman. Discovered the hotel is dog friendly as I left so that's a bonus.
- It was perfect for an affordable night in Birmingham. Had everything we needed.
- Staff friendly and helpful hotel clean and tidy
- Easy walk into centre. Powerful shower, clean room with tv and tea/coffee facilities.
- The room was too hot, even with a fan. It was a good few degrees higher than the reception area. Was unable to sleep properly, mainly due to the whirr of the fan, which was needed because of the high temperature. Adjustments need to be made to the cooling system on days when outside temperatures are higher than usual.
- location is ideal for getting into the city. excellent public transport
- Comfortable, clean and convenient. We had travelled there to attend a wedding so just needed somewhere to crash after and it was perfect for that. The 24/7 Mc Donald’s next door is helpful too.
- Great Location and a hop away from the main city and the cricket ground ! Great clean room with all the facilities one could ask for ! Great Value Buffet breakfast well worth the money ! And helpful staff
- Breakfast was very nice, hot and with lots of choice. Staff at the bar/restaurant very friendly. Lovely bathrooms in bedroom with big shower. Good location, easy walk into town.
- Great location, close to city centre but not in it. Clean with friendly staff.
- Near football ground. Clean modern. Not too expensive.