ibis Birmingham Bordesley
1 Bordesley Park Road
Located next to Birmingham City football ground, the Ibis Bordesley is close to the city centre, and offers snacks 24 hours a day, and a 24-hour reception. The hotel is a 5-minute drive from Birmingham city centre. The airport and NEC are a 5-minute train journey or a 20-minute drive away. The bar is open every day and the restaurant serves traditional cuisine in the evenings. A buffet breakfast is available for an energising start to the day. -
Das nahe dem Fußballstadion von Birmingham gelegne Ibis Bordesley befindet sich in der Nähe des Stadtzentrums und bietet 24 Stunden am Tag Snacks. Auch die Rezeption steht Ihnen rund um die Uhr zur Verfügung. Das Hotel liegt 5 Fahrminuten von Birminghams Stadtzentrum entfernt. Der Flughafen und die internationale Messe NEC erreichen Sie mit dem Zug innerhalb von 5 und mit dem Auto innerhalb von 20 Minuten. Die Bar ist täglich geöffnet, und das Restaurant serviert traditionelle Küche am Abend. Das Buffetfrühstück des Hotels sorgt für einen guten Start in den Tag. -
Sito accanto alla sede della squadra di calcio Birmingham City, l'Ibis Bordesley si trova vicino al centro della città e offre 24 ore su 24 sia la reception che gli spuntini. L'hotel dista cinque minuti in auto dal centro cittadino di Birmingham. L'aeroporto e il NEC (Centro Espositivo Nazionale) si raggiungono in treno in cinque minuti o in 20 di auto. Il bar è aperto ogni giorno e il ristorante serve la cena a base di piatti italiani. Al mattino, non vi è di meglio del buffet della colazione per raccogliere le energie. -
L'Ibis Bordesley est situ -
El Ibis Bordesley está al lado del campo de fútbol del Birmingham City, cerca del centro. Ofrece aperitivos 24 horas al día y dispone de recepción 24 horas. El hotel está a 5 minutos en coche del centro de Birmingham. El aeropuerto y el centro NEC se hallan a 5 minutos en tren o a 20 minutos en coche. El bar abre todos los días. En el restaurante se sirve cocina tradicional a la hora de cenar. Para empezar bien el día, se sirve un desayuno bufé. -
- Bed was really comfortable and rooms were clean. Staff were really helpful, even to the point where one member of staff moved her car so that I could park mine!
- The reception staff were outstanding- I’ve stayed in a lot of this type of hotel ( Premier Inn , Holiday Inn etc ) and they truly were the best I’ve met . Polite , friendly , cheerful , helpful - you’re doing a great job if you read this !
- I mentioned this to another staff member the day I was leaving and they were shocked and sincerely apologised.. I'm not one to cause a fuss so was delighted I was reassured that my request wasnt extreme
- The breakfast was good and the food was fresh
- Mobile phone provision was a fab idea. Shower cubicle good size. Overall good stay and free parking
- Easy check in/check out. Welcoming staff and clean room!
- Just what we needed for a nights stay. Bed comfortable. All facilities that I needed were here.
- The location is great, the hotel is very well connected with the city centre via frequent buses. The staff is welcoming and helpful and breakfast is a bit basic but absolutely fine for a one-night stay.
- The staff in my opinion was my highlight as they were friendly, helpful and most professional.
- I booked on booking.com for 2 people and when at hotel said I’d only payed for one persons breakfast so had to pay extra not happy as put 2 people in your search !!!! Very annoyed as felt as if I was trying to get away with getting an extra breakfast!!
- Friendly staff. Very quiet in rooms. Rooms were a good size. Staff happy to supply soya milk and veggie sausages at breakfast.
- I have stayed at this hotel on a number of occasions in the past. The location is great and the rooms are modern, clean and comfortable.
St. Andrew's Stadium
O2 Institute Birmingham
Saint Martin's Church
Bullring Shopping Center
The Arcadian Centre
Birmingham Back to Backs
Morrisons Bordesley Green Supermarket
Birmingham Shopping Centre Market
East Midlands Airport
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Library of Birmingham
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
One of our top picks in Birmingham.Located in central Birmingham, less than 1 miles from the Bullring Shopping Center and 3 minutes walk from Birmingham City Football Club, the Ibis Bordesley offers snacks 24 hours a day, free parking and free Wi-Fi in all areas. Each room at ibis Birmingham Bordesley has a TV, air-cooling , tea/coffee making facilities, and a work desk. The private bathrooms also offer a hairdryer. The bar is open every day and the restaurant serves traditional cuisine in the evenings. A buffet breakfast is available for an energizing start to the day. The hotel is a 5-minute drive from Birmingham city center. Birmingham International Airport, the National Indoor Arena, International Convention Center, NEC, Symphony Hall and Sea Life Center are all within a 20-minute drive away. Edgbaston Cricket Ground is 2.5 miles away.