Holiday Inn Birmingham M6 J7
Located adjacent to the Redditch British Rail Station, this hotel is near from the Palace Theatre, Forge Mill Needle Museum, Cadbury World as well as the Jinney Ring Craft Centre.
The 100 guestrooms at the Express by Holiday Inn Express Redditch are equipped with all modern facilities and assure relaxation and delight, thus making your stay an unforgettable one.
Guests at this hotel can relish delicious breakfast as well as dinner at the Great Room in a casual atmosphere. The cocktail lounge is the perfect place to sip your favourite cocktail and meet up with friends for a chat.
The Express by Holiday Inn Redditch offers 2 well-equipped meeting rooms that are ideal for business meetings or social events. During leisure, you can explore the surroundings or visit the nearby attractions.
- We had got married day before and was up graded
- Clean and comfortable rooms! Enjoyed our stay here very much.
- We were moved to another room much nicer, fridge worked had a portable heater because I think the radiators must be on some sort of season switch lovely big bed much more comfortable than the 1st room the receptionist who sorted it out was amazing can't remember her name but she was working Saturday morning..
- Bed very comfortable. Cleanliness was good
- We all enjoy our stay the stuff were so good tumps up to the cleansers the only disappointm was the spare only one person we ended up not doing it other than that everything was good
- Breakfast was disappointing. Tea was ser ed lukewarm. The bread toasting facility was very slow
- Clean and tidy in room and by pool area and good breakfast
- Great location, friendly staff, very welcoming and they always seem to go above and beyond for everyone. Good choice of food and drink and leisure facilities are an added bonus.
- Comfy bed, mostly clean room (apart from what looked like a small blood stain on the wall in the bathroom and some potential old chewing gum on the carpet). Mostly liked the price, very good price!
- The staff seemed nice. The room was clean and tidy.
- Facilities was good and receptionist shashi had very communication skills and looked after me and my husband very well.
- Love the location and the friendly staff
- Reception staff were very helpful and friendly and could not improve at all so thabk you very much to the reception staff. We dined in the hotel for dinner.we were told kids under 13 eat free. When the bill came I was told kids only eat free from a certain menu. We didn't recieve that menu and were only told about the special menu at the end of the meal so that was a surprise when we paid on the bill. The waitress did apologise for not telling us but was too late by then as the meal was already eaten and our bill had doubled in price to what we expected to pay. The service was slow and the waiting staff not attentive and had to go to the bar to get drinks as the serving staff did not come back once the food was ordered, only to give the meal. Not a major issue but would have been nice to have had drinks brought to your table while eatting so food didnt go cold particularly as it's a restaurant. Didnt appear to be a busy evening in the restaurant either so unsure why service wasnt up to scratch. However, staff were not unfriendly so can't fault them for that but its the little touches that make you feel welcome and cared for. However, we dined for breakfast in the morning as it was included in our package and didnt expect much after the previous nights dining and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. As soon as we arrived the staff was there to greet us and offer the adults coffee and tea immediately and told us how the self service breakfast worked etc. This was much better than the evening before. Food was great and all the family enjoyed a cooked breakfast. Breakfast was certainly well worth having and would highly recommend. The rooms were comfortable and the pool was a winner with the kids too. I would return again but i would not dine again in the restaurant after the unexpected bill and poor service.
- room clean,beverage readily available,supper was` excellant.
- Staff were very polite and friendly. Breakfast was good.
- Fantastic facilities and customer services.