Charming Executive Studios
- Very good room and clean house, tranquil environment.
- Everything else. It was clean, practical, nice and quiet location
- The hosts kindly offered me the property when there was an administrative hiccup on my arrival. The unit had its own entrance and separate garden area. The accommodation was modern and had made very good use of space, feeling light and airy, comfortable, easy to access but discreet and its location at the back of the property made for quiet environment. There was plenty of storage in both the kitchen and bathroom areas, and alot of spare electrical points. The kitchen was well equipped and easy to use - overall a good place to chill out and relax.
- The apartments are in a nice quiet location; not too far from the city centre. Parking was available on the street outside. Well equipped and clean. Perfect for my stay while working for a few days in Digbeth, a couple of miles drive away. Some reviews say it is hard to communicate with the hosts so I was very aware of making sure I could check in easily as I arrived late at night and on my own. I found that as long as you have WhatsApp the communication was fine. They sent me a video and all the information I needed to do a self check-in so I could arrive when I liked. I would definitely recommend using WhatsApp to communicate though.
- Clean. WiFi. Proximity to Moseley High St amenities
- The room was beautiful had everything needed and very clean , Very comfortable and free WIFI.Good connecting bus route into town.
- The owners were really kind and help me to find the place
- Apartment was in a nice red-brick Victorian house. Everything was very clean and well-presented, with easy access by bus to the city centre and a Co-op supermarket nearby, along with some takeaways and nice looking restaurants (though I didn't try them as I was at a conference). There was hot water, towels, shampoo, shower gel and conditioner and a hairdryer provided which was handy, and some coffee, biscuits and milk in the fridge.
- Nice self-contained apartment, quiet street and pretty easy to park. Spotlessly clean; all heating, hot water, Wi-Fi worked without any problems at all. Both building and room very secure with sturdy modern locks.
- Clean room, most kitchen facilities available (missing only spatulas and the like), modern interior and quality.
- The studio rooms are very well-equipped with brand new furniture and appliances.
- had everything you need for a short stay, clean and comfortable,
- No contact with host, very poor internet facility, incomplete utensils to cook, the extractor fan not working so it was dangerous to cook and no Cleaning for 10 days when I stayed!!!!
- The apartments are wonderfully laid out with all the things needed for a business stay. Some rooms are smaller than others but overall meet the need for a short stay with facilities to prevent need to eat out every night. We had an initial issue with the washing machine and were able to be moved to a new apartment. The hosts were accommodating with our need to extend twice due to our situation having relocated from Australia and in our hunt for a longer term rental. It was a great base to start getting to know the area and for commencing work whilst setting ourselves up. Thank you.
- We were cold most nights and the electricity kept tripping in their kitchen as well as the heating. The duvet was not warm at all. As the stay was per day, they should clean per day. However, they did not do that and expected me to clean everyday and they only cleaned end if visit. I never met the host and there were times they would not respond to my text queries. I do not recommend this place and suggest looking for something else.
- Check in timings are worst. And they will not share their numbers to speak. Even Booking.com doesn't have their number. Not sure why Booking.com is encouraging such a stupid facility.
St. Andrew's Stadium
O2 Institute Birmingham
The Arcadian Centre
O2 Academy Birmingham
Birmingham Back to Backs
Winterbourne House and Garden
Saint Martin's Church
Bullring Shopping Center
Carters of Moseley Restaurant
Restaurant 88 Restaurant
Carib Caribbean Grill Restaurant Restaurant
Restaurant 88 Cafe/Bar
Zindiya Streatery & Bar Cafe/Bar
Pizza Express Cafe/Bar
Marks & Spencer Supermarket
Moseley Farmers Market Market
East Midlands Airport
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Library of Birmingham
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
One of our best sellers in Birmingham! Located in Birmingham, 2.5 miles from Birmingham Back to Backs and 2.6 miles from Hippodrome Theatre, Charming Executive Studios provides garden views and free WiFi. Each unit has a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, a seating area with a sofa, a flat-screen TV, a washing machine, and a private bathroom with bath and a hairdryer. Some units include a dining area and/or a patio. The apartment has a terrace. Bullring Shopping Center is 2.9 miles from Charming Executive Studios, while Symphony Hall is 3 miles away. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 9 miles from the accommodation.