Charming Executive Studios
- Very good room and clean house, tranquil environment.
- Nice size modern space. Comfortable bed and furniture
- Nice modern clean room with comfortable bed
- The location is very nice and they have a cafetiere, which is something you don't get very often. Very comfy apartment to stay in, nice and simple decoration
- I am conflicted on my review of this apartment. The rooms themselves are very good; clean, pretty well set up and adequate for short stays. However, there were several things that did not align with the description on Booking.com. A small thing, we were promised a lounge and we had a one seater. That was the only real disappointment in the room itself. The bed was tiny, but looking back at the description, we were not promised more. We were on the second floor and like many apartments in England, the stairs are at an angle close to 90 degrees which can be difficult with six bags, but not unusual. My issues lie in the whole check-in process. I choose and book 'pay at the venue' accommodation as I travel a lot and also have online transactions out of China and Asia and get regular fraud on my account. Due to this, I have a card with a very small balance that I use on the internet, so pay at the venue to use my 'real' card. This did not work for this booking as they, to quote, "do not have credit card facilities onsite". As it turns out, despite the booking.com description saying someone would meet us at the venue, no one does. Everything is done remotely. In fact, while we were in transit (30 plus hours from my door to Heathrow), someone from the venue was trying to take money and contact us. When I finally got my English sim card in my phone, I had threats to cancel the room. Not what I expected from a 'pay at the venue' booking and completely against why I choose to pay more to have that facility rather than pay in advance.
- Was all good and i'd go there again no probs _ the host very precise provides a video of where the keys are well done_ The only thing was the washing machine which leaked some water if we didnt do the spinning before using it, however the host put a sign and we followed instructions, i guess that should be repaired to avoid messy stuff, but the location is okay, shops around and internet working well with the Tv _ Slept well at night _ the neighbors were quiet so that made us be even more quiet and keep Tv low volume from 9pm and just behave like good people who dislike noises which is certainly a nice thing to do_ Last thing> For those who use a Coffe machine Neapolitan style, these Hobbs can do it, other complicated electronic induction Hobbs cannot _ Was very happy for this_ ;-) Thank you
- I noticed several comments on this aspect, and it appears that the property management team totally ignores this of they comfortably think it is ok. I think they can make abetter experience for check-in.
- Close to everything, clean apartment on arrival, good WiFi
- Bed needs to be bigger, better light blocking blinds or curtains.
- The room was well appointed (everything you might need was provided.) The decoration was bright, modern and welcoming. The shower was pleasant and not too hot.
- Everything else. It was clean, practical, nice and quiet location
- The hosts kindly offered me the property when there was an administrative hiccup on my arrival. The unit had its own entrance and separate garden area. The accommodation was modern and had made very good use of space, feeling light and airy, comfortable, easy to access but discreet and its location at the back of the property made for quiet environment. There was plenty of storage in both the kitchen and bathroom areas, and alot of spare electrical points. The kitchen was well equipped and easy to use - overall a good place to chill out and relax.
- The apartments are in a nice quiet location; not too far from the city centre. Parking was available on the street outside. Well equipped and clean. Perfect for my stay while working for a few days in Digbeth, a couple of miles drive away. Some reviews say it is hard to communicate with the hosts so I was very aware of making sure I could check in easily as I arrived late at night and on my own. I found that as long as you have WhatsApp the communication was fine. They sent me a video and all the information I needed to do a self check-in so I could arrive when I liked. I would definitely recommend using WhatsApp to communicate though.
- Clean. WiFi. Proximity to Moseley High St amenities
- The owners were really kind and help me to find the place
- Apartment was in a nice red-brick Victorian house. Everything was very clean and well-presented, with easy access by bus to the city centre and a Co-op supermarket nearby, along with some takeaways and nice looking restaurants (though I didn't try them as I was at a conference). There was hot water, towels, shampoo, shower gel and conditioner and a hairdryer provided which was handy, and some coffee, biscuits and milk in the fridge.
- The studio rooms are very well-equipped with brand new furniture and appliances.